Feb 17, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Last week, we took the first look at NBC Sports Group Formula One pit reporter and insider Will Buxton’s trip to Florida to participate on the other side of the fence: as a driver in the new Ferrari-backed Florida Winter Series.
If you prefer video to words, there’s that option now too to chronicle the recap. Ferrari, in conjunction with FWS, put together a 3-minute video of Buxton’s time getting integrated to driving and the series, posted above.
The series isn’t so much about winning races as it is personal growth and development behind the wheel, which Buxton explained during the video. It’s a nice piece, and worth a look.
Video from NASCAR America
- IndyCar’s Mikhail Aleshin released from Indianapolis hospital 0
- DA will submit evidence from Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. case to grand jury 12
- Renault’s Taffin: Fuel consumption could well be an issue in Singapore 1
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 2
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0
- Kyle Busch starts Truck race ticked-off, only to end up in victory lane at Chicagoland 1