Feb 17, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Last week, we took the first look at NBC Sports Group Formula One pit reporter and insider Will Buxton’s trip to Florida to participate on the other side of the fence: as a driver in the new Ferrari-backed Florida Winter Series.
If you prefer video to words, there’s that option now too to chronicle the recap. Ferrari, in conjunction with FWS, put together a 3-minute video of Buxton’s time getting integrated to driving and the series, posted above.
The series isn’t so much about winning races as it is personal growth and development behind the wheel, which Buxton explained during the video. It’s a nice piece, and worth a look.
Video from NASCAR America
- Bubba Wallace pays homage to NASCAR Hall of Famer Wendell Scott with encore win at Martinsville 1
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 8
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 7
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1