Feb 17, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Last week, we took the first look at NBC Sports Group Formula One pit reporter and insider Will Buxton’s trip to Florida to participate on the other side of the fence: as a driver in the new Ferrari-backed Florida Winter Series.
If you prefer video to words, there’s that option now too to chronicle the recap. Ferrari, in conjunction with FWS, put together a 3-minute video of Buxton’s time getting integrated to driving and the series, posted above.
The series isn’t so much about winning races as it is personal growth and development behind the wheel, which Buxton explained during the video. It’s a nice piece, and worth a look.
Video from NASCAR America
- Kyle Busch roars back to win Truck race at Texas; Matt Crafton gets closer to clinching championship 0
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 1
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0