Feb 17, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Last week, we took the first look at NBC Sports Group Formula One pit reporter and insider Will Buxton’s trip to Florida to participate on the other side of the fence: as a driver in the new Ferrari-backed Florida Winter Series.
If you prefer video to words, there’s that option now too to chronicle the recap. Ferrari, in conjunction with FWS, put together a 3-minute video of Buxton’s time getting integrated to driving and the series, posted above.
The series isn’t so much about winning races as it is personal growth and development behind the wheel, which Buxton explained during the video. It’s a nice piece, and worth a look.
Video from NASCAR America
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 0
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 0
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 0
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 1
- Still searching: Castroneves finishes 14th, falls short of IndyCar title (VIDEO) 1
- Will Power claims 2014 IndyCar title as Tony Kanaan ties season win record in Fontana 1
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. on Tony Stewart’s return to racing: ‘I’m sure that’s where he wants to be’ 0