Feb 19, 2014, 9:07 AM EST
Mercedes AMG Petronas has revealed a fascinating, 360-degree look at its 2014 challenger, the W05, in an interactive on-board camera it premiered Wednesday.
Lewis Hamilton is in the team’s chassis today at Bahrain for the first day of running in the four-day test at the circuit this week. Nico Rosberg will take over later in the week.
Video from NASCAR America
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 6 – Dale Jr. delivers a year to remember 2
- Merry Christmas from MotorSportsTalk! 2
- Police release report on wreck of brand new $60,000, 707-hp 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat 33
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 7 – Brad Keselowski’s six wins, but falls short of Championship Round 0
- Looking back on motorsports’ 2014 “Festivus” moments 2
- Ferrari chairman expects another tough season in 2015 3
- Carl Edwards: “I plan on winning 10 races and the championship” 10