Feb 19, 2014, 9:07 AM EST
Mercedes AMG Petronas has revealed a fascinating, 360-degree look at its 2014 challenger, the W05, in an interactive on-board camera it premiered Wednesday.
Lewis Hamilton is in the team’s chassis today at Bahrain for the first day of running in the four-day test at the circuit this week. Nico Rosberg will take over later in the week.
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 2
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 1
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 1