Feb 19, 2014, 9:07 AM EDT
Mercedes AMG Petronas has revealed a fascinating, 360-degree look at its 2014 challenger, the W05, in an interactive on-board camera it premiered Wednesday.
Lewis Hamilton is in the team’s chassis today at Bahrain for the first day of running in the four-day test at the circuit this week. Nico Rosberg will take over later in the week.
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham denies future is at risk despite goods being seized 2
- Simona de Silvestro’s F1 hopes at risk due to financial problems 11
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 24
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3