Feb 19, 2014, 9:07 AM EST
Mercedes AMG Petronas has revealed a fascinating, 360-degree look at its 2014 challenger, the W05, in an interactive on-board camera it premiered Wednesday.
Lewis Hamilton is in the team’s chassis today at Bahrain for the first day of running in the four-day test at the circuit this week. Nico Rosberg will take over later in the week.
- Joey Logano wins Vegas pole, Penske claims front row again 0
- 5 storylines that could define the 2014 F1 season 1
- Indianapolis 500 2014 Qualifying Format Revealed 5
- Schumacher “still in the wake up phase” 0
- Driver, team owner and now actor: Tony Stewart’s first edition of ‘Smoke is The Bandit’ is released (video) 0
- Instead of significant improvement, 2014 starting off the way 2013 ended for Danica Patrick (10)
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- Alonso discovers an F1 take on Ellen’s Oscar “Selfie” (6)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (6)
- Disastrous day for Red Bull as Vettel manages just half a lap (5)