Feb 19, 2014, 9:07 AM EDT
Mercedes AMG Petronas has revealed a fascinating, 360-degree look at its 2014 challenger, the W05, in an interactive on-board camera it premiered Wednesday.
Lewis Hamilton is in the team’s chassis today at Bahrain for the first day of running in the four-day test at the circuit this week. Nico Rosberg will take over later in the week.
Video from NASCAR America
- Tony Stewart’s return to NASCAR may be one of hardest things he’s ever done 0
- BREAKING NEWS: Tony Stewart to return to race at Atlanta this weekend 16
- Team Penske on verge of ending 8-year IndyCar title drought 0
- IndyCar title quest continues for Helio Castroneves 0
- Could Tony Stewart return to race this weekend at Atlanta? 15
- Report: McLaren trying for Vettel or Alonso 8
- NASCAR schedule reveals some potential 2015 IndyCar schedule hints; Texas IndyCar returns 2