Feb 20, 2014, 11:15 AM EST
USA Today Sports auto racing writer Nate Ryan joins the list of on-air contributors to NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA, which premieres this upcoming Monday, Feb. 24, at 5 p.m. ET.
Ryan’s contributions to NASCAR AMERICA will include interaction with NBCSN’s new daily NASCAR show via reports from NASCAR venues nationwide and regular visits to NBC Sports’ studio locations in Charlotte, N.C. and Stamford, Conn. Ryan’s work will surround breaking news as well as feature stories, which melds nicely with his continuing role at USA TODAY Sports.
“The first NASCAR race I covered was also the first that I attended, and it bred an insatiable curiosity about a sport that is fueled by so many moving parts, both literally and figuratively,” Ryan said in a release. “I’ve tried to remain true to exploring the myriad storylines with a fresh and unique perspective, and I’m enthused and humbled to be afforded such a terrific platform with NBC Sports.”
More information can be found here in the full release, via the NBC Sports Group Press Box website.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 0
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 30
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0