Feb 20, 2014, 11:15 AM EDT
USA Today Sports auto racing writer Nate Ryan joins the list of on-air contributors to NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA, which premieres this upcoming Monday, Feb. 24, at 5 p.m. ET.
Ryan’s contributions to NASCAR AMERICA will include interaction with NBCSN’s new daily NASCAR show via reports from NASCAR venues nationwide and regular visits to NBC Sports’ studio locations in Charlotte, N.C. and Stamford, Conn. Ryan’s work will surround breaking news as well as feature stories, which melds nicely with his continuing role at USA TODAY Sports.
“The first NASCAR race I covered was also the first that I attended, and it bred an insatiable curiosity about a sport that is fueled by so many moving parts, both literally and figuratively,” Ryan said in a release. “I’ve tried to remain true to exploring the myriad storylines with a fresh and unique perspective, and I’m enthused and humbled to be afforded such a terrific platform with NBC Sports.”
More information can be found here in the full release, via the NBC Sports Group Press Box website.
- Cooler heads prevail as IndyCar drivers test at Texas (VIDEO) 0
- Jeff Gordon has bad news for his rivals: He’s thinking of racing for 10 more years 2
- NASCAR’s birthplace, the Streamline Hotel in Daytona Beach, to get significant makeover 0
- IndyCar remix: Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach (VIDEO) 0
- Ten with Townsend: Long Beach Debrief 2
More from NASCAR America
- IndyCar: Massive crash triggered after round of pit stops (VIDEO) (17)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- Andretti drivers say GP of Long Beach should stay with IndyCar (7)
- Kurt Busch won’t soon forget Clint Bowyer’s race-ruining shove at Darlington (VIDEO) (6)
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jimmie Johnson do it old school style in a pair of classic pickup trucks (VIDEOS) (5)