Feb 20, 2014, 11:15 AM EDT
USA Today Sports auto racing writer Nate Ryan joins the list of on-air contributors to NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA, which premieres this upcoming Monday, Feb. 24, at 5 p.m. ET.
Ryan’s contributions to NASCAR AMERICA will include interaction with NBCSN’s new daily NASCAR show via reports from NASCAR venues nationwide and regular visits to NBC Sports’ studio locations in Charlotte, N.C. and Stamford, Conn. Ryan’s work will surround breaking news as well as feature stories, which melds nicely with his continuing role at USA TODAY Sports.
“The first NASCAR race I covered was also the first that I attended, and it bred an insatiable curiosity about a sport that is fueled by so many moving parts, both literally and figuratively,” Ryan said in a release. “I’ve tried to remain true to exploring the myriad storylines with a fresh and unique perspective, and I’m enthused and humbled to be afforded such a terrific platform with NBC Sports.”
More information can be found here in the full release, via the NBC Sports Group Press Box website.
- It’s official: Redskins QB RG III to drive pace car at Richmond for Saturday’s Sprint Cup race 1
- Raikkonen: Yes, he’s still motivated, otherwise he wouldn’t be here 5
- Red Bull tweaks Mercedes over attempt to increase ‘Fuelgate’ punishment 3
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal 9
- Mercedes’ domination: Equivalent or different from Red Bull’s? 2
More from NASCAR America
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (20)
- Alonso’s doing it again – another year outperforming teammate, equipment (12)
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)