Feb 25, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Few would call Kyle Larson “old.” He’s only 21 after all, and one of the eight drivers in NASCAR’s extensive 2014 Sprint Cup Series rookie class.
But Larson’s really, really young days have been chronicled by his family, and now, brought to light in this simply awesome introductory video as produced by sponsor Target.
In a little over 4 minutes, we see really young Kyle morph into older, still young Kyle through his growth and development on local short and dirt tracks. It kind of tugs at the heartstrings a bit, and provides an emotional, human element to this at times, very corporate-heavy sport.
Given the press surrounding Target the last couple months or so, very well played by the retail giant.
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 0
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12
- Ten with Townsend: Toronto debrief 0
- Denny Hamlin’s team hit with big penalties after Brickyard infraction 4
- High 5: Chip Ganassi Racing’s win streak at Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 0