Feb 25, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Few would call Kyle Larson “old.” He’s only 21 after all, and one of the eight drivers in NASCAR’s extensive 2014 Sprint Cup Series rookie class.
But Larson’s really, really young days have been chronicled by his family, and now, brought to light in this simply awesome introductory video as produced by sponsor Target.
In a little over 4 minutes, we see really young Kyle morph into older, still young Kyle through his growth and development on local short and dirt tracks. It kind of tugs at the heartstrings a bit, and provides an emotional, human element to this at times, very corporate-heavy sport.
Given the press surrounding Target the last couple months or so, very well played by the retail giant.
- Alonso digs at “science fiction” as crash saga rumbles on 1
- Sebastian Vettel first discussed Ferrari move back in 2008 1
- FIA considering tender for new Formula 1 teams 6
- Manor passes final crash tests ahead of Australian GP 1
- WATCH: Mercedes F1: Road to Repeat at 8 p.m. ET highlights F1 block on NBCSN 0
- Manor Marussia F1 confirms trip to Melbourne 3
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into U.S. swing 2