Feb 25, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Few would call Kyle Larson “old.” He’s only 21 after all, and one of the eight drivers in NASCAR’s extensive 2014 Sprint Cup Series rookie class.
But Larson’s really, really young days have been chronicled by his family, and now, brought to light in this simply awesome introductory video as produced by sponsor Target.
In a little over 4 minutes, we see really young Kyle morph into older, still young Kyle through his growth and development on local short and dirt tracks. It kind of tugs at the heartstrings a bit, and provides an emotional, human element to this at times, very corporate-heavy sport.
Given the press surrounding Target the last couple months or so, very well played by the retail giant.
Video from NASCAR America
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Jimmie Johnson: Kevin Harvick winning Sprint Cup title was “the right thing” 7
- 2014 F1 championship showdown preview: Nico Rosberg 0
- 2014 F1 championship showdown preview: Lewis Hamilton 0
- Hamilton quickest in second practice for Abu Dhabi GP 0
- First blood to Hamilton in Abu Dhabi as he tops FP1 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0