Feb 25, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Few would call Kyle Larson “old.” He’s only 21 after all, and one of the eight drivers in NASCAR’s extensive 2014 Sprint Cup Series rookie class.
But Larson’s really, really young days have been chronicled by his family, and now, brought to light in this simply awesome introductory video as produced by sponsor Target.
In a little over 4 minutes, we see really young Kyle morph into older, still young Kyle through his growth and development on local short and dirt tracks. It kind of tugs at the heartstrings a bit, and provides an emotional, human element to this at times, very corporate-heavy sport.
Given the press surrounding Target the last couple months or so, very well played by the retail giant.
Video from NASCAR America
- Joey Logano avoids “yellow fever,” wins at N.H. to advance in Chase 1
- Wreck involves several Chase drivers; Keselowski spins, suffers minor damage 0
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 2
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 0
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 0
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 1
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0