Feb 26, 2014, 8:01 PM EST
We’re betting Jr. Nation will be on the lookout for the next issue of Sports Illustrated.
Two-time Daytona 500 champion Dale Earnhardt Jr. has landed a regional cover spot on the March 3 edition of the famed magazine.
Earnhardt broke a 55-race winless streak on Sunday night in The Great American Race at Daytona International Speedway.
You can be assured that at least some among his horde of fans will have frames ready for this:
Not a bad shot at all.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Dale Jarrett to join NASCAR coverage on NBC, NBCSN 1
- F1: Lotus releases images of its new Mercedes-powered E23 1
- NASCAR Media Tour begins today, but drivers still in idle 2
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. ponders a 24-hour NASCAR race 7
- ‘Do you get mad when your boyfriend wrecks you?’ Danica Patrick faces kids’ pressing questions 5
- Jeff Gordon to serve as NASCAR TV analyst this season 19
- Ganassi’s No. 02 Riley-Ford Scores Rolex 24 Victory 3