Mar 1, 2014, 1:52 PM EDT
Brad Keselowski just keeps rolling along.
First, he finished third in last Sunday’s Daytona 500.
Then on Friday he set a track record en route to earning the pole for Sunday’s The Profit on CNBC 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Phoenix International Raceway.
Keselowski extended his success during qualifying for Saturday’s Nationwide Series’ Blue Jeans Go Green 200 by also taking the pole for that race.
Keselowski covered the one-mile flat track at PIR in a speed of 134.053 mph (at 26.855 seconds).
Richard Childress Racing driver Brian Scott was second fastest (134.043) and will sit on the outside pole.
Here’s the lineup for today’s Nationwide race:
Row 1: Brad Keselowski, Brian Scott
Row 13: Jeffrey Earnhardt, Will Kimmell III
Row 16: Jeremy Clements, Ruben Garcia Mateos
Row 17: Carl Long, Tommy Joe Martins
Row 20: Martin Roy
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Kyle Busch roars back to win Truck race at Texas; Matt Crafton gets closer to clinching championship 0
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 1
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0