Mar 1, 2014, 1:52 PM EDT
Brad Keselowski just keeps rolling along.
First, he finished third in last Sunday’s Daytona 500.
Then on Friday he set a track record en route to earning the pole for Sunday’s The Profit on CNBC 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Phoenix International Raceway.
Keselowski extended his success during qualifying for Saturday’s Nationwide Series’ Blue Jeans Go Green 200 by also taking the pole for that race.
Keselowski covered the one-mile flat track at PIR in a speed of 134.053 mph (at 26.855 seconds).
Richard Childress Racing driver Brian Scott was second fastest (134.043) and will sit on the outside pole.
Here’s the lineup for today’s Nationwide race:
Row 1: Brad Keselowski, Brian Scott
Row 13: Jeffrey Earnhardt, Will Kimmell III
Row 16: Jeremy Clements, Ruben Garcia Mateos
Row 17: Carl Long, Tommy Joe Martins
Row 20: Martin Roy
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 0
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 2
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 5
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 10
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 14