Mar 2, 2014, 2:03 PM EST
In a pre-race press conference today at Phoenix International Raceway, Marcus Lemonis – CEO of Camping World and star of CNBC’s “The Profit” – confirmed that his company will sign for an eight-year extension on its sponsorship of NASCAR’s Camping World Truck Series.
Lemonis himself retweeted the following this morning from Speedway Digest:
Camping World has been the title sponsor of NASCAR’s No. 3 national touring series since 2009, when it took the sponsorship over from long-time backer Craftsman Tools.
Here’s some social media reaction to the news:
Video from NASCAR America
- Bowyer on Gordon: “You’re never good with somebody when it got that ugly” 0
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 1
- Kyle Busch says Toyota teams are “idiots” by not working close together 18
- Brian France: State of NASCAR is in a good place and getting better 3
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Dale Jarrett to join NASCAR coverage on NBC, NBCSN 4
- F1: Lotus releases images of its new Mercedes-powered E23 3
- NASCAR Media Tour begins today, but drivers still in idle 2