Mar 2, 2014, 2:03 PM EST
In a pre-race press conference today at Phoenix International Raceway, Marcus Lemonis – CEO of Camping World and star of CNBC’s “The Profit” – confirmed that his company will sign for an eight-year extension on its sponsorship of NASCAR’s Camping World Truck Series.
Lemonis himself retweeted the following this morning from Speedway Digest:
Camping World has been the title sponsor of NASCAR’s No. 3 national touring series since 2009, when it took the sponsorship over from long-time backer Craftsman Tools.
Here’s some social media reaction to the news:
Video from NASCAR America
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 0
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 4
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 6
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4