Mar 2, 2014, 2:03 PM EDT
In a pre-race press conference today at Phoenix International Raceway, Marcus Lemonis – CEO of Camping World and star of CNBC’s “The Profit” – confirmed that his company will sign for an eight-year extension on its sponsorship of NASCAR’s Camping World Truck Series.
Lemonis himself retweeted the following this morning from Speedway Digest:
Camping World has been the title sponsor of NASCAR’s No. 3 national touring series since 2009, when it took the sponsorship over from long-time backer Craftsman Tools.
Here’s some social media reaction to the news:
- WATCH LIVE: Malaysian GP qualifying at 5a ET on NBCSN and Live Extra 0
- Rosberg closes out Malaysian GP practice fastest 0
- NHRA: Rain washes out Friday’s first two rounds of qualifying four 4-Wide Nationals 2
- The Equalization Conundrum: Should F1 put sport to one side in favor of ‘the show’? 5
- Practice setbacks leave Hamilton “quite a bit off” in Malaysia (VIDEO) 2
- Verizon IndyCar Series 2015 preseason content roundup 0
- Hamilton hits back by topping second practice in Malaysia 0