Mar 2, 2014, 2:03 PM EST
In a pre-race press conference today at Phoenix International Raceway, Marcus Lemonis – CEO of Camping World and star of CNBC’s “The Profit” – confirmed that his company will sign for an eight-year extension on its sponsorship of NASCAR’s Camping World Truck Series.
Lemonis himself retweeted the following this morning from Speedway Digest:
Camping World has been the title sponsor of NASCAR’s No. 3 national touring series since 2009, when it took the sponsorship over from long-time backer Craftsman Tools.
Here’s some social media reaction to the news:
Video from NASCAR America
- Carl Edwards: “I plan on winning 10 races and the championship” 2
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 1
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 53
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1