Mar 2, 2014, 2:03 PM EDT
In a pre-race press conference today at Phoenix International Raceway, Marcus Lemonis – CEO of Camping World and star of CNBC’s “The Profit” – confirmed that his company will sign for an eight-year extension on its sponsorship of NASCAR’s Camping World Truck Series.
Lemonis himself retweeted the following this morning from Speedway Digest:
Camping World has been the title sponsor of NASCAR’s No. 3 national touring series since 2009, when it took the sponsorship over from long-time backer Craftsman Tools.
Here’s some social media reaction to the news:
Camping World gives EIGHT year extension of sponsorship for the Truck series. NICE!—
Brian Karczewski (@LVI56) March 02, 2014
- Hamilton tops second practice in Hungary ahead of Rosberg 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Hungarian Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hungarian GP highlights 30+ hours of motorsports coverage across NBC, NBCSN and CNBC this weekend 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for Hungarian GP 0
- Report: Deal for Marcos Ambrose’ return to Australia to race V8 Supercars for Roger Penske may be close 7