Mar 3, 2014, 8:25 PM EDT
If you were following OlympicTalk during last month’s Sochi Olympics, you’ll know that Team USA freestyle skier Nick Goepper was part of an American medal sweep in the first-ever Olympic ski slopestyle competition and then started a contest for young women to go out on a date with him.
Apparently, his decision on the latter has been pushed back a bit. He had other important business to take care of first, like visiting an Indianapolis Motor Speedway that’s pretty much covered in snow and meeting up with Indy 500 driver Conor Daly.
You gotta have your priorities straight, after all.
UPDATE, 10:30 p.m. ET: Now with backflip still shot and video! Via the IMS Instagram and YouTube channels…
Video from NASCAR America
- Report: Grand jury now hearing testimony in Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. case 1
- 2015 Sprint Cup rules to feature reduced testing, less horsepower 6
- COTA: A circuit to behold from the passenger’s seat 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Team Penske pushing for incredible season (VIDEO) 0
- Lotterer: “F1 (racing) isn’t what it used to be anymore” 0
- Joey Logano avoids “yellow fever,” wins at N.H. to advance in Chase 3
- Wreck involves several Chase drivers; Keselowski spins, suffers minor damage 1