Mar 3, 2014, 8:25 PM EDT
If you were following OlympicTalk during last month’s Sochi Olympics, you’ll know that Team USA freestyle skier Nick Goepper was part of an American medal sweep in the first-ever Olympic ski slopestyle competition and then started a contest for young women to go out on a date with him.
Apparently, his decision on the latter has been pushed back a bit. He had other important business to take care of first, like visiting an Indianapolis Motor Speedway that’s pretty much covered in snow and meeting up with Indy 500 driver Conor Daly.
You gotta have your priorities straight, after all.
UPDATE, 10:30 p.m. ET: Now with backflip still shot and video! Via the IMS Instagram and YouTube channels…
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1’s double points finale 0
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 11
- Eldora and Indy putting a lot on Tony Stewart’s plate 0
- Todd Gilliland, 14, outdistances father David, grandfather Butch in first time they’ve all raced together 0