Mar 3, 2014, 8:25 PM EDT
If you were following OlympicTalk during last month’s Sochi Olympics, you’ll know that Team USA freestyle skier Nick Goepper was part of an American medal sweep in the first-ever Olympic ski slopestyle competition and then started a contest for young women to go out on a date with him.
Apparently, his decision on the latter has been pushed back a bit. He had other important business to take care of first, like visiting an Indianapolis Motor Speedway that’s pretty much covered in snow and meeting up with Indy 500 driver Conor Daly.
You gotta have your priorities straight, after all.
UPDATE, 10:30 p.m. ET: Now with backflip still shot and video! Via the IMS Instagram and YouTube channels…
- Power wins Verizon P1 Award in Detroit with new track record 1
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 8
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2