Mar 3, 2014, 8:25 PM EDT
If you were following OlympicTalk during last month’s Sochi Olympics, you’ll know that Team USA freestyle skier Nick Goepper was part of an American medal sweep in the first-ever Olympic ski slopestyle competition and then started a contest for young women to go out on a date with him.
Apparently, his decision on the latter has been pushed back a bit. He had other important business to take care of first, like visiting an Indianapolis Motor Speedway that’s pretty much covered in snow and meeting up with Indy 500 driver Conor Daly.
You gotta have your priorities straight, after all.
UPDATE, 10:30 p.m. ET: Now with backflip still shot and video! Via the IMS Instagram and YouTube channels…
- With 2016 plans undetermined, Newgarden focused on finishing 2015 strong 0
- Racing, music blend as Umphrey’s McGee partners with GTSport Racing for rest of 2015 PWC season 0
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 8
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1
- It’s “never-say-die” for Graham Rahal with three races left 1
- Paralyzed driver Michael Johnson returning to track in Pro Mazda 0