Mar 3, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
A couple quick signings from the world of sports car racing:
- Austrian Dominik “Dodo” Kraihamer has been confirmed as fourth full-season driver for Rebellion Racing’s efforts in the FIA World Endurance Championship. Kraihamer raced last year with the Kodewa-run Lotus LMP2 team. Kraihamer will join Nick Heidfeld, Nicolas Prost and Mathias Beche as full-season drivers in Rebellion’s new R-One Toyota LMP1 cars this season, although the team hasn’t confirmed the pairings of the No. 12 and No. 13 cars just yet. The team also confirmed Eat the Ball, a natural bread manufacturer, as a team partner.
- 2012 European Nissan GT Academy winner Wolfgang Reip, a Belgian, joins fellow ex-gamer-turned racer Lucas Ordonez aboard the Nissan ZEOD RC Garage 56 all-electric experimental car for this year’s 24 Hours of Le Mans. Reip has already tested the ZEOD RC and has been in action for the Japanese manufacturer contesting the Bathurst 12 Hour in Australia last month aboard a Nissan GT-R. The team’s third driver will be announced later on; for Reip, it will mark his debut in the race.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH: Race of Champions at 7 p.m. ET kicks off motors evening on NBCSN 0
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 14
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NASCAR Driver Searches
Search player news RotoWorld