Mar 3, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
A couple quick signings from the world of sports car racing:
- Austrian Dominik “Dodo” Kraihamer has been confirmed as fourth full-season driver for Rebellion Racing’s efforts in the FIA World Endurance Championship. Kraihamer raced last year with the Kodewa-run Lotus LMP2 team. Kraihamer will join Nick Heidfeld, Nicolas Prost and Mathias Beche as full-season drivers in Rebellion’s new R-One Toyota LMP1 cars this season, although the team hasn’t confirmed the pairings of the No. 12 and No. 13 cars just yet. The team also confirmed Eat the Ball, a natural bread manufacturer, as a team partner.
- 2012 European Nissan GT Academy winner Wolfgang Reip, a Belgian, joins fellow ex-gamer-turned racer Lucas Ordonez aboard the Nissan ZEOD RC Garage 56 all-electric experimental car for this year’s 24 Hours of Le Mans. Reip has already tested the ZEOD RC and has been in action for the Japanese manufacturer contesting the Bathurst 12 Hour in Australia last month aboard a Nissan GT-R. The team’s third driver will be announced later on; for Reip, it will mark his debut in the race.
Video from NASCAR America
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 0
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2
- VIDEO: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY Show, talks about F1 in the U.S. 2
- Tune-In: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY Show (PHOTOS) 1
- Different agendas for Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr. at Homestead test 2
- NBC, NBCSN set for mega U.S. Grand Prix weekend of coverage from Austin 2
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NASCAR Driver Searches
Search player news RotoWorld