Mar 5, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has kick-started his 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season in the best possible way, by winning the Daytona 500 and finishing second at Phoenix last weekend.
And now the marketing people have taken notice with what should be a perfectly fitting sponsor for this weekend at Las Vegas.
The No. 88 Chevy SS will be adorned with the brand new Mtn Dew Kickstart paint scheme, and Earnhardt will also have a new firesuit. It’s the first time for this livery.
See a pic of the hood below, and the car above.
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 1
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 5
- Fast Facts: Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit 0
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 5
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1