Mar 5, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has kick-started his 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season in the best possible way, by winning the Daytona 500 and finishing second at Phoenix last weekend.
And now the marketing people have taken notice with what should be a perfectly fitting sponsor for this weekend at Las Vegas.
The No. 88 Chevy SS will be adorned with the brand new Mtn Dew Kickstart paint scheme, and Earnhardt will also have a new firesuit. It’s the first time for this livery.
See a pic of the hood below, and the car above.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 14
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3
- Jeff Gordon advances to next round of Chase with first Dover victory since 2001 5
- Open letter from Kevin Ward Jr.’s aunt questions Tony Stewart, evidence of marijuana in nephew’s system 47
- Kyle Busch outduels Joey Logano for Nationwide win in Dover 2