Mar 5, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has kick-started his 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season in the best possible way, by winning the Daytona 500 and finishing second at Phoenix last weekend.
And now the marketing people have taken notice with what should be a perfectly fitting sponsor for this weekend at Las Vegas.
The No. 88 Chevy SS will be adorned with the brand new Mtn Dew Kickstart paint scheme, and Earnhardt will also have a new firesuit. It’s the first time for this livery.
See a pic of the hood below, and the car above.
Video from NASCAR America
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 9
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 2
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 5
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0