Mar 5, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has kick-started his 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season in the best possible way, by winning the Daytona 500 and finishing second at Phoenix last weekend.
And now the marketing people have taken notice with what should be a perfectly fitting sponsor for this weekend at Las Vegas.
The No. 88 Chevy SS will be adorned with the brand new Mtn Dew Kickstart paint scheme, and Earnhardt will also have a new firesuit. It’s the first time for this livery.
See a pic of the hood below, and the car above.
Video from NASCAR America
- Ferrari chairman expects another tough season in 2015 0
- Carl Edwards: “I plan on winning 10 races and the championship” 3
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 1
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 53
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4