Mar 5, 2014, 3:50 PM EDT
The second season of Formula One on NBC Sports kicks off with the Rolex Australian Grand Prix.
NBCSN will feature live coverage of both practice sessions and race qualifying. The race itself is 1:30 a.m. ET on March 16. A full listing is below.
Practices, qualifying and the race are also streamed online, via NBC Sports Live Extra.
A special half-hour season preview show, Countdown to F1, will occur immediately before FP1, at 9 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 13.
Further programming is also planned around the Australian Grand Prix weekend, including a re-air of “Road to Ferrari” at 11 p.m. ET, and other bumper programming at 8:30 p.m. Thursday and 1 a.m. Friday.
Leigh Diffey returns to anchor the coverage with analysts David Hobbs and Steve Matchett, with Will Buxton live from Australia on the ground as pit reporter and insider.
Countdown to F1 – Thursday, March 13, 9 p.m. ET (NBCSN)
Practice 1 – Thursday, March 13, 9:30 p.m. ET (Live on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra)
Road to Ferrari – Thursday, March 13, 11 p.m. ET (NBCSN)
Practice 2 – Friday, March 14, 1:30 a.m. ET (Live on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra)
Qualifying – Saturday, March 15, 2 a.m. ET (Live on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra)
Qualifying Encore – Saturday, March 15, 6 a.m. ET (NBCSN)
Grand Prix – Sunday, March 16, 1:30 a.m. ET (Live on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra)
F1 Extra – Sunday, March 16, 4 a.m. ET (Live on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra)
Grand Prix Encore – Sunday, March 16, 6:30 a.m. ET (NBCSN)
The remainder of the entire 2014 F1 on NBC Sports schedule will be released soon.
- Double points reverse Montoya’s IndyCar championship hopes (VIDEO) 3
- Scott Dixon captures Sonoma race win and 2015 IndyCar championship (VIDEO) 9
- Robin Miller pays tribute to Justin Wilson (VIDEO) 1
- WATCH LIVE: IndyCar’s championship decided in Sonoma at 1 p.m. PT, 4 ET on NBCSN 1
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Sonoma (4 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- Porsche’s no. 17 car surges to maiden WEC victory in 6 Hours of Nürburgring 2
- Audi boss Ullrich laughs off continual F1 rumors 2