Mar 5, 2014, 3:50 PM EDT
The second season of Formula One on NBC Sports kicks off with the Rolex Australian Grand Prix.
NBCSN will feature live coverage of both practice sessions and race qualifying. The race itself is 1:30 a.m. ET on March 16. A full listing is below.
Practices, qualifying and the race are also streamed online, via NBC Sports Live Extra.
A special half-hour season preview show, Countdown to F1, will occur immediately before FP1, at 9 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 13.
Further programming is also planned around the Australian Grand Prix weekend, including a re-air of “Road to Ferrari” at 11 p.m. ET, and other bumper programming at 8:30 p.m. Thursday and 1 a.m. Friday.
Leigh Diffey returns to anchor the coverage with analysts David Hobbs and Steve Matchett, with Will Buxton live from Australia on the ground as pit reporter and insider.
Countdown to F1 – Thursday, March 13, 9 p.m. ET (NBCSN)
Practice 1 – Thursday, March 13, 9:30 p.m. ET (Live on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra)
Road to Ferrari – Thursday, March 13, 11 p.m. ET (NBCSN)
Practice 2 – Friday, March 14, 1:30 a.m. ET (Live on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra)
Qualifying – Saturday, March 15, 2 a.m. ET (Live on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra)
Qualifying Encore – Saturday, March 15, 6 a.m. ET (NBCSN)
Grand Prix – Sunday, March 16, 1:30 a.m. ET (Live on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra)
F1 Extra – Sunday, March 16, 4 a.m. ET (Live on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra)
Grand Prix Encore – Sunday, March 16, 6:30 a.m. ET (NBCSN)
The remainder of the entire 2014 F1 on NBC Sports schedule will be released soon.
Video from NASCAR America
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 1
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 5
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 10
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 14
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3