Mar 6, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
NASCAR’s open test takes place this afternoon and into the early evening at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, site of Sunday’s Kobalt 400, the third round of the already-flying 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season.
Today, on NASCAR AMERICA (5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and online on NBC Sports Live Extra), there will be more of a preview of the 400-mile race that sees the premiere of the new aero changes coming to the Generation-6 cars for the first time on a 1.5-mile oval.
Thursday’s show features analysts Kyle Petty and Ken Schrader, and also a great feature by legendary announcer Eli Gold that salutes Missouri’s rich racing history with the legendary pipes of Eli Gold.
In case you can’t be near a TV, you can watch today’s show online at the link above (or below). Just be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 1
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1