Mar 6, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
NASCAR’s open test takes place this afternoon and into the early evening at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, site of Sunday’s Kobalt 400, the third round of the already-flying 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season.
Today, on NASCAR AMERICA (5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and online on NBC Sports Live Extra), there will be more of a preview of the 400-mile race that sees the premiere of the new aero changes coming to the Generation-6 cars for the first time on a 1.5-mile oval.
Thursday’s show features analysts Kyle Petty and Ken Schrader, and also a great feature by legendary announcer Eli Gold that salutes Missouri’s rich racing history with the legendary pipes of Eli Gold.
In case you can’t be near a TV, you can watch today’s show online at the link above (or below). Just be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- One spectator killed, others injured, at VLN Endurance event in Germany 0
- Hamilton delighted after claiming 40th career pole (VIDEO) 0
- Hamilton tames wet conditions to grab pole in Malaysia 0
- Rosberg closes out Malaysian GP practice fastest 0
- NHRA: Rain washes out Friday’s first two rounds of qualifying four 4-Wide Nationals 2
- The Equalization Conundrum: Should F1 put sport to one side in favor of ‘the show’? 5
- Practice setbacks leave Hamilton “quite a bit off” in Malaysia (VIDEO) 2