Mar 7, 2014, 4:20 PM EDT
Today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra will be aired at a special time of 4:30 p.m. ET.
As part of today’s show, NBCSN’s Kelli Stavast will chat with Rodney Childers, crew chief for the No. 4 Stewart-Haas Racing Chevrolet of Kevin Harvick. After Harvick’s dominating performance last week at Phoenix, Childers has earned praise for his work atop the pit box but is now focused on guiding “Happy” back to Victory Lane this weekend in Las Vegas.
Wally Dallenbach and Marty Snider will discuss the impact that the new rules package on the Gen-6 cars may have at the 1.5-mile Vegas oval. They’ll also give their takes on IndyCar’s big news of the day: A new qualifying format for the Indianapolis 500.
Plus, Casey Mears and his steady start to 2014 (10th at Daytona, 14th at Phoenix) will also be profiled as well.
In case you wish to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 4:30 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 0
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 0
- Hamilton weathers the storm to claim third British GP victory at Silverstone 1
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 3
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0