Mar 7, 2014, 4:20 PM EDT
Today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra will be aired at a special time of 4:30 p.m. ET.
As part of today’s show, NBCSN’s Kelli Stavast will chat with Rodney Childers, crew chief for the No. 4 Stewart-Haas Racing Chevrolet of Kevin Harvick. After Harvick’s dominating performance last week at Phoenix, Childers has earned praise for his work atop the pit box but is now focused on guiding “Happy” back to Victory Lane this weekend in Las Vegas.
Wally Dallenbach and Marty Snider will discuss the impact that the new rules package on the Gen-6 cars may have at the 1.5-mile Vegas oval. They’ll also give their takes on IndyCar’s big news of the day: A new qualifying format for the Indianapolis 500.
Plus, Casey Mears and his steady start to 2014 (10th at Daytona, 14th at Phoenix) will also be profiled as well.
In case you wish to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 4:30 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 2
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 14
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0