Mar 7, 2014, 4:20 PM EDT
Today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra will be aired at a special time of 4:30 p.m. ET.
As part of today’s show, NBCSN’s Kelli Stavast will chat with Rodney Childers, crew chief for the No. 4 Stewart-Haas Racing Chevrolet of Kevin Harvick. After Harvick’s dominating performance last week at Phoenix, Childers has earned praise for his work atop the pit box but is now focused on guiding “Happy” back to Victory Lane this weekend in Las Vegas.
Wally Dallenbach and Marty Snider will discuss the impact that the new rules package on the Gen-6 cars may have at the 1.5-mile Vegas oval. They’ll also give their takes on IndyCar’s big news of the day: A new qualifying format for the Indianapolis 500.
Plus, Casey Mears and his steady start to 2014 (10th at Daytona, 14th at Phoenix) will also be profiled as well.
In case you wish to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 4:30 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 0
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 2
- Montoya rallies for second Indianapolis 500 victory (VIDEO) 10
- Hamilton: Impossible to express how I feel after Monaco defeat 4
- Rosberg lucks in to third straight Monaco GP win after Mercedes’ mistake costs Hamilton victory 53