Mar 7, 2014, 4:20 PM EDT
Today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra will be aired at a special time of 4:30 p.m. ET.
As part of today’s show, NBCSN’s Kelli Stavast will chat with Rodney Childers, crew chief for the No. 4 Stewart-Haas Racing Chevrolet of Kevin Harvick. After Harvick’s dominating performance last week at Phoenix, Childers has earned praise for his work atop the pit box but is now focused on guiding “Happy” back to Victory Lane this weekend in Las Vegas.
Wally Dallenbach and Marty Snider will discuss the impact that the new rules package on the Gen-6 cars may have at the 1.5-mile Vegas oval. They’ll also give their takes on IndyCar’s big news of the day: A new qualifying format for the Indianapolis 500.
Plus, Casey Mears and his steady start to 2014 (10th at Daytona, 14th at Phoenix) will also be profiled as well.
In case you wish to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 4:30 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: IndyCar crowns its champion tonight at Fontana 0
- Lessons learned from Dale Earnhardt death readily seen in way NASCAR has dealt with Tony Stewart tragedy 2
- Aleshin conscious following heavy accident in MAVTV 500 final practice (UPDATED, VIDEO) 4
- Kevin Harvick wins Atlanta Sprint Cup pole; Stewart qualifies 12th 1
- Castroneves secures crucial MAVTV 500 pole; Power starts P21 for IndyCar finale (VIDEO) 5
- Jeff Gordon: Last 3 races weren’t the same without Tony Stewart 4
- IndyCar has 500 miles to glory, through speed, dirt, tire fall off and unpredictability 0