Mar 8, 2014, 10:19 PM EDT
In one moment, Matt Kenseth went from racing for the lead to battling to save his skidding Toyota in today’s NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
But as you’ll see in the clip above, Kenseth was able to get the car under control and avoid disaster. He went on to finish sixth, a result he’ll certainly take considering that it could’ve ended up much worse.
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 1
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 1
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 9
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0