Mar 8, 2014, 10:19 PM EDT
In one moment, Matt Kenseth went from racing for the lead to battling to save his skidding Toyota in today’s NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
But as you’ll see in the clip above, Kenseth was able to get the car under control and avoid disaster. He went on to finish sixth, a result he’ll certainly take considering that it could’ve ended up much worse.
Video from NASCAR America
- Bubba Wallace pays homage to NASCAR Hall of Famer Wendell Scott with encore win at Martinsville 1
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 8
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 7
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1