Mar 8, 2014, 10:19 PM EDT
In one moment, Matt Kenseth went from racing for the lead to battling to save his skidding Toyota in today’s NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
But as you’ll see in the clip above, Kenseth was able to get the car under control and avoid disaster. He went on to finish sixth, a result he’ll certainly take considering that it could’ve ended up much worse.
- Power steals final pole of IndyCar’s 2015 season with new track record at Sonoma 2
- Oriol Servia reflects on his friend Justin Wilson, as he races No. 25 car at Sonoma (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s championship contenders ready their thoughts, minds for Sonoma finale 1
- Here are your NBCSN TV times, weekend coverage plan for IndyCar’s Sonoma season finale 0
- Preview: IndyCar will race to honor Wilson, and to close its season, at Sonoma 1
- Andretti to field No. 25 car at Sonoma; Oriol Servia to drive Wilson tribute car 4
- IndyCars cross the Golden Gate Bridge; pay tribute to Justin Wilson (PHOTOS, VIDEO) 5