Mar 8, 2014, 10:19 PM EST
In one moment, Matt Kenseth went from racing for the lead to battling to save his skidding Toyota in today’s NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
But as you’ll see in the clip above, Kenseth was able to get the car under control and avoid disaster. He went on to finish sixth, a result he’ll certainly take considering that it could’ve ended up much worse.
Video from NASCAR America
- Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 15
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 2