Mar 8, 2014, 10:19 PM EDT
In one moment, Matt Kenseth went from racing for the lead to battling to save his skidding Toyota in today’s NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
But as you’ll see in the clip above, Kenseth was able to get the car under control and avoid disaster. He went on to finish sixth, a result he’ll certainly take considering that it could’ve ended up much worse.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 7 p.m. ET recaps Talladega 0
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 2
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 3
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 4
- What will NASCAR fans do now that their favorite drivers are eliminated from Chase? 9
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10