Mar 8, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
This May, we won’t have to look hard to find the Target Chip Ganassi Racing cars at either Indianapolis Motor Speedway or the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Last night in Las Vegas, special silver cars were revealed to mark the 25th anniversary of the partnership between department store giant Target and CGR.
According to Jenna Fryer of the Associated Press, the schemes will be in place for both Scott Dixon (No. 9) and Tony Kanaan (No. 10) at the Indianapolis 500 and for Sprint Cup rookie Kyle Larson (No. 42) at the Coca-Cola 600.
Attendees at last night’s Ganassi soiree (among them, Dixon, Kanaan and Larson themselves) have been kind enough to post photos of the machines, which look pretty sweet in our eyes.
Video from NASCAR America
- LeBron James’ agent involved in Darrell Wallace Jr.’s hunt for sponsorship 1
- Sponsorship woes leave Jeb Burton scrambling again for a NASCAR ride 2
- Sprint Cup champ Kevin Harvick: “I’m as comfortable as I’ve ever been” 0
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract but wants to stay at Stewart-Haas 13
- Start times for 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races 9
- Bowyer on Gordon: “You’re never good with somebody when it got that ugly” 25
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 2