Mar 8, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
This May, we won’t have to look hard to find the Target Chip Ganassi Racing cars at either Indianapolis Motor Speedway or the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Last night in Las Vegas, special silver cars were revealed to mark the 25th anniversary of the partnership between department store giant Target and CGR.
According to Jenna Fryer of the Associated Press, the schemes will be in place for both Scott Dixon (No. 9) and Tony Kanaan (No. 10) at the Indianapolis 500 and for Sprint Cup rookie Kyle Larson (No. 42) at the Coca-Cola 600.
Attendees at last night’s Ganassi soiree (among them, Dixon, Kanaan and Larson themselves) have been kind enough to post photos of the machines, which look pretty sweet in our eyes.
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1