Mar 8, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
This May, we won’t have to look hard to find the Target Chip Ganassi Racing cars at either Indianapolis Motor Speedway or the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Last night in Las Vegas, special silver cars were revealed to mark the 25th anniversary of the partnership between department store giant Target and CGR.
According to Jenna Fryer of the Associated Press, the schemes will be in place for both Scott Dixon (No. 9) and Tony Kanaan (No. 10) at the Indianapolis 500 and for Sprint Cup rookie Kyle Larson (No. 42) at the Coca-Cola 600.
Attendees at last night’s Ganassi soiree (among them, Dixon, Kanaan and Larson themselves) have been kind enough to post photos of the machines, which look pretty sweet in our eyes.
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 0
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 0
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 1