Mar 8, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
This May, we won’t have to look hard to find the Target Chip Ganassi Racing cars at either Indianapolis Motor Speedway or the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Last night in Las Vegas, special silver cars were revealed to mark the 25th anniversary of the partnership between department store giant Target and CGR.
According to Jenna Fryer of the Associated Press, the schemes will be in place for both Scott Dixon (No. 9) and Tony Kanaan (No. 10) at the Indianapolis 500 and for Sprint Cup rookie Kyle Larson (No. 42) at the Coca-Cola 600.
Attendees at last night’s Ganassi soiree (among them, Dixon, Kanaan and Larson themselves) have been kind enough to post photos of the machines, which look pretty sweet in our eyes.
Video from NASCAR America
- Aleshin conscious following heavy accident in MAVTV 500 final practice (UPDATED, VIDEO) 2
- Kevin Harvick wins Atlanta Sprint Cup pole; Stewart qualifies 12th 0
- Castroneves secures crucial MAVTV 500 pole; Power starts P21 for IndyCar finale (VIDEO) 3
- Jeff Gordon: Last 3 races weren’t the same without Tony Stewart 2
- IndyCar has 500 miles to glory, through speed, dirt, tire fall off and unpredictability 0
- How NASCAR determined Tony Stewart was ready to race again 5
- Helton: Tony Stewart still eligible for Chase, but must win to get in 4