Mar 8, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
This May, we won’t have to look hard to find the Target Chip Ganassi Racing cars at either Indianapolis Motor Speedway or the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Last night in Las Vegas, special silver cars were revealed to mark the 25th anniversary of the partnership between department store giant Target and CGR.
According to Jenna Fryer of the Associated Press, the schemes will be in place for both Scott Dixon (No. 9) and Tony Kanaan (No. 10) at the Indianapolis 500 and for Sprint Cup rookie Kyle Larson (No. 42) at the Coca-Cola 600.
Attendees at last night’s Ganassi soiree (among them, Dixon, Kanaan and Larson themselves) have been kind enough to post photos of the machines, which look pretty sweet in our eyes.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 3
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 7
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1