Mar 9, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
NASCAR drivers – especially the popular ones like last week’s winner, Kevin Harvick – tend to draw a crowd when identified.
But the shimmering Las Vegas Motor Speedway, with its unique “Neon Garage” and cast of characters (showgirls, Elvis, and Abe Lincoln to name a few), offers a few distractions that said drivers can use to get around incognito a bit more easily.
And when all else fails, a group photo still works pretty well. Just ask Stewart-Haas Racing, which snapped this picture earlier today of the crowd around Harvick’s souvenir trailer.
Can you find the 24-time Sprint Cup race winner?
One could argue the woman in the Carl Edwards hat may have figured it out – or she was distracted by the guy in the blue shirt waving.
Moral of the story: Always pay attention to your surroundings.
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Rosberg quickest as Mercedes shows its hand on day two 0
- Alexander Rossi confirms return to GP2 in 2015 with Racing Engineering 2
- FIA issues updated F1 entry list including “Manor Marussia” 0
- Fernando Alonso thanks fans for support following crash 0
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Thursday 0
- Massa fastest for Williams as final F1 pre-season test begins 5