Mar 9, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
NASCAR drivers – especially the popular ones like last week’s winner, Kevin Harvick – tend to draw a crowd when identified.
But the shimmering Las Vegas Motor Speedway, with its unique “Neon Garage” and cast of characters (showgirls, Elvis, and Abe Lincoln to name a few), offers a few distractions that said drivers can use to get around incognito a bit more easily.
And when all else fails, a group photo still works pretty well. Just ask Stewart-Haas Racing, which snapped this picture earlier today of the crowd around Harvick’s souvenir trailer.
Can you find the 24-time Sprint Cup race winner?
One could argue the woman in the Carl Edwards hat may have figured it out – or she was distracted by the guy in the blue shirt waving.
Moral of the story: Always pay attention to your surroundings.
Video from NASCAR America
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 1
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4
- Maurizio Arrivabene replaces Marco Mattiacci as Ferrari team principal 4
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 3
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 11