Mar 9, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
NASCAR drivers – especially the popular ones like last week’s winner, Kevin Harvick – tend to draw a crowd when identified.
But the shimmering Las Vegas Motor Speedway, with its unique “Neon Garage” and cast of characters (showgirls, Elvis, and Abe Lincoln to name a few), offers a few distractions that said drivers can use to get around incognito a bit more easily.
And when all else fails, a group photo still works pretty well. Just ask Stewart-Haas Racing, which snapped this picture earlier today of the crowd around Harvick’s souvenir trailer.
Can you find the 24-time Sprint Cup race winner?
One could argue the woman in the Carl Edwards hat may have figured it out – or she was distracted by the guy in the blue shirt waving.
Moral of the story: Always pay attention to your surroundings.
Video from NASCAR America
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 2
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 2
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1