Mar 9, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
NASCAR drivers – especially the popular ones like last week’s winner, Kevin Harvick – tend to draw a crowd when identified.
But the shimmering Las Vegas Motor Speedway, with its unique “Neon Garage” and cast of characters (showgirls, Elvis, and Abe Lincoln to name a few), offers a few distractions that said drivers can use to get around incognito a bit more easily.
And when all else fails, a group photo still works pretty well. Just ask Stewart-Haas Racing, which snapped this picture earlier today of the crowd around Harvick’s souvenir trailer.
Can you find the 24-time Sprint Cup race winner?
One could argue the woman in the Carl Edwards hat may have figured it out – or she was distracted by the guy in the blue shirt waving.
Moral of the story: Always pay attention to your surroundings.
Video from NASCAR America
- IndyCar: Brasilia, Brazil race confirmed for March 8, 2015 1
- F1’s Modern Wonder: Under the lights, Singapore shines brightly 0
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix Preview 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Matt Kenseth confident as Loudon looms (VIDEO) 0
- Singapore GP, Red Bull GRC highlight weekend’s NBC motorsports coverage 0
- NASCAR: Richard Petty Motorsports committed to two-car program in 2015 6
- NASCAR: STANLEY, DEWALT join JGR in 2015 5