Mar 9, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
NASCAR drivers – especially the popular ones like last week’s winner, Kevin Harvick – tend to draw a crowd when identified.
But the shimmering Las Vegas Motor Speedway, with its unique “Neon Garage” and cast of characters (showgirls, Elvis, and Abe Lincoln to name a few), offers a few distractions that said drivers can use to get around incognito a bit more easily.
And when all else fails, a group photo still works pretty well. Just ask Stewart-Haas Racing, which snapped this picture earlier today of the crowd around Harvick’s souvenir trailer.
Can you find the 24-time Sprint Cup race winner?
One could argue the woman in the Carl Edwards hat may have figured it out – or she was distracted by the guy in the blue shirt waving.
Moral of the story: Always pay attention to your surroundings.
Video from NASCAR America
- Track executive arrested, charged with lewdness with 19-year-old 0
- Why Hendrick won’t retire the No. 24 3
- Brasilia IndyCar race is canceled 3
- Rick Hendrick: No pressure on Jeff Gordon in final season, he just has to win 14 races and championship 4
- Column: Chase Elliott’s promotion perfectly timed for NASCAR 10
- Chase Elliott will replace Jeff Gordon as No. 24 driver next season 5
- Truex’s girlfriend passes milestone in cancer recovery 0