Mar 10, 2014, 11:21 AM EDT
Front Row Motorsports has a 100-percent David lineup for this weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway.
He takes over from Blake Koch, who was in the car the last two race weekends with Eric McClure in the car at Daytona. Koch failed to qualify this past weekend in Las Vegas; McClure failed to qualify at Daytona.
Reutimann, who turned 44 on March 2, has missed the opening three races of 2014. He was the lowest ranked full-season driver in 2013, 33rd in points driving for BK Racing. His best finish of 16th came in the season-opening Daytona 500.
In 232 career starts, Reutimann has two wins (2009 rain-shortened Coca-Cola 600, 2010 Chicagoland Speedway), the former of which was the first for the Michael Waltrip Racing organization. He has 12 top-five and 26 top-10 finishes. His best result in points was 16th in 2009.
Reutimann finished 39th and 29th in the two Bristol races last year.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 0
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 1
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3