Mar 10, 2014, 11:21 AM EDT
Front Row Motorsports has a 100-percent David lineup for this weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway.
He takes over from Blake Koch, who was in the car the last two race weekends with Eric McClure in the car at Daytona. Koch failed to qualify this past weekend in Las Vegas; McClure failed to qualify at Daytona.
Reutimann, who turned 44 on March 2, has missed the opening three races of 2014. He was the lowest ranked full-season driver in 2013, 33rd in points driving for BK Racing. His best finish of 16th came in the season-opening Daytona 500.
In 232 career starts, Reutimann has two wins (2009 rain-shortened Coca-Cola 600, 2010 Chicagoland Speedway), the former of which was the first for the Michael Waltrip Racing organization. He has 12 top-five and 26 top-10 finishes. His best result in points was 16th in 2009.
Reutimann finished 39th and 29th in the two Bristol races last year.
- Here are your NBCSN TV times, weekend coverage plan for IndyCar’s Sonoma season finale 0
- Preview: IndyCar will race to honor Wilson, and to close its season, at Sonoma 1
- Andretti to field No. 25 car at Sonoma; Oriol Servia to drive Wilson tribute car 4
- IndyCars cross the Golden Gate Bridge; pay tribute to Justin Wilson (PHOTOS, VIDEO) 4
- Fast Facts: GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma 6
- NHRA: Pro Stock driver Erica Enders hitting on all cylinders heading into U.S. Nationals 3
- IndyCar flashback: Justin Wilson finishes second, Will Power/Scott Dixon controversy at Sonoma 2013 (video) 3