Mar 10, 2014, 11:21 AM EDT
Front Row Motorsports has a 100-percent David lineup for this weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway.
He takes over from Blake Koch, who was in the car the last two race weekends with Eric McClure in the car at Daytona. Koch failed to qualify this past weekend in Las Vegas; McClure failed to qualify at Daytona.
Reutimann, who turned 44 on March 2, has missed the opening three races of 2014. He was the lowest ranked full-season driver in 2013, 33rd in points driving for BK Racing. His best finish of 16th came in the season-opening Daytona 500.
In 232 career starts, Reutimann has two wins (2009 rain-shortened Coca-Cola 600, 2010 Chicagoland Speedway), the former of which was the first for the Michael Waltrip Racing organization. He has 12 top-five and 26 top-10 finishes. His best result in points was 16th in 2009.
Reutimann finished 39th and 29th in the two Bristol races last year.
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Barber (3 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick victorious on debut ADAC F4 weekend 1
- IndyCar beats the rain, Castroneves, Penske beats the field in Barber qualifying (VIDEO) 3
- WSR: Rowland wins Formula Renault 3.5 season-opener at Motorland Aragon 0
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0