Mar 11, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Oklahoma-based LegalShield, a provider of pre-paid legal service plans for individuals, families and small businesses, has joined Bryan Herta Autosport as a backer on the No. 98 Honda for IndyCar Series rookie Jack Hawksworth.
“We couldn’t be more thrilled to begin this partnership with an Indy 500-winning team,” LegalShield CEO Rip Mason said in a statement. “…LegalShield is committed to excellence in everything we do. We look forward to being a part of their success this season in the IndyCar Series.”
Before signing Hawksworth, the team recently made sponsorship news with the additions of Ohio-based luxury vehicles dealer Collection Auto Group and motor oil giant Castrol.
LegalShield will serve as an associate sponsor for Hawksworth’s No. 98 throughout the 2014 IndyCar Series season. Expect to see their mark on the car’s rear wing, as well as on BHA’s pit equipment, uniforms, driver’s suit, and transporter at the track.
“We’re very happy to welcome LegalShield to the BHA/BBM Family as a sponsor of the No. 98 car this season,” Herta said in a team release. “More than ever, people need strong legal protection, and for over 40 years LegalShield has been fighting for the legal rights of their customers. The 2014 season is shaping up to be our best one yet!”
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA recaps how Kahne was able at 5 p.m. ET 0
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 1
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 3
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3