Mar 11, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Oklahoma-based LegalShield, a provider of pre-paid legal service plans for individuals, families and small businesses, has joined Bryan Herta Autosport as a backer on the No. 98 Honda for IndyCar Series rookie Jack Hawksworth.
“We couldn’t be more thrilled to begin this partnership with an Indy 500-winning team,” LegalShield CEO Rip Mason said in a statement. “…LegalShield is committed to excellence in everything we do. We look forward to being a part of their success this season in the IndyCar Series.”
Before signing Hawksworth, the team recently made sponsorship news with the additions of Ohio-based luxury vehicles dealer Collection Auto Group and motor oil giant Castrol.
LegalShield will serve as an associate sponsor for Hawksworth’s No. 98 throughout the 2014 IndyCar Series season. Expect to see their mark on the car’s rear wing, as well as on BHA’s pit equipment, uniforms, driver’s suit, and transporter at the track.
“We’re very happy to welcome LegalShield to the BHA/BBM Family as a sponsor of the No. 98 car this season,” Herta said in a team release. “More than ever, people need strong legal protection, and for over 40 years LegalShield has been fighting for the legal rights of their customers. The 2014 season is shaping up to be our best one yet!”
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Rosberg quickest as Mercedes shows its hand on day two 0
- Alexander Rossi confirms return to GP2 in 2015 with Racing Engineering 2
- FIA issues updated F1 entry list including “Manor Marussia” 0
- Fernando Alonso thanks fans for support following crash 0
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Thursday 0
- Massa fastest for Williams as final F1 pre-season test begins 5