Mar 11, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Oklahoma-based LegalShield, a provider of pre-paid legal service plans for individuals, families and small businesses, has joined Bryan Herta Autosport as a backer on the No. 98 Honda for IndyCar Series rookie Jack Hawksworth.
“We couldn’t be more thrilled to begin this partnership with an Indy 500-winning team,” LegalShield CEO Rip Mason said in a statement. “…LegalShield is committed to excellence in everything we do. We look forward to being a part of their success this season in the IndyCar Series.”
Before signing Hawksworth, the team recently made sponsorship news with the additions of Ohio-based luxury vehicles dealer Collection Auto Group and motor oil giant Castrol.
LegalShield will serve as an associate sponsor for Hawksworth’s No. 98 throughout the 2014 IndyCar Series season. Expect to see their mark on the car’s rear wing, as well as on BHA’s pit equipment, uniforms, driver’s suit, and transporter at the track.
“We’re very happy to welcome LegalShield to the BHA/BBM Family as a sponsor of the No. 98 car this season,” Herta said in a team release. “More than ever, people need strong legal protection, and for over 40 years LegalShield has been fighting for the legal rights of their customers. The 2014 season is shaping up to be our best one yet!”
Video from NASCAR America
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 0
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 0
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 0
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2
- VIDEO: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY Show, talks about F1 in the U.S. 2
- Tune-In: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY Show (PHOTOS) 1