Mar 11, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Last year, Gordon had an apparent right front tire failure and he skidded up the road betweens Turn 3 and 4, into Kenseth’s No. 20 who had nowhere to go. It was game over for both of them.
That wasn’t the first time they came together at Bristol, though. With last year the second coming-together they had, it provides us the opportunity to show you this second bit of video when Gordon pushed Kenseth after the race in 2006, after Kenseth hit him on the track.
You have to love the drama and contact that is Bristol. And as neither has won yet in 2014, you wonder if there will be more contact between them if they’re in win contention late in the 500-lap race.
Video from NASCAR America
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 1
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 3
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0