Mar 11, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Last year, Gordon had an apparent right front tire failure and he skidded up the road betweens Turn 3 and 4, into Kenseth’s No. 20 who had nowhere to go. It was game over for both of them.
That wasn’t the first time they came together at Bristol, though. With last year the second coming-together they had, it provides us the opportunity to show you this second bit of video when Gordon pushed Kenseth after the race in 2006, after Kenseth hit him on the track.
You have to love the drama and contact that is Bristol. And as neither has won yet in 2014, you wonder if there will be more contact between them if they’re in win contention late in the 500-lap race.
Video from NASCAR America
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 0
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0