Mar 11, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Last year, Gordon had an apparent right front tire failure and he skidded up the road betweens Turn 3 and 4, into Kenseth’s No. 20 who had nowhere to go. It was game over for both of them.
That wasn’t the first time they came together at Bristol, though. With last year the second coming-together they had, it provides us the opportunity to show you this second bit of video when Gordon pushed Kenseth after the race in 2006, after Kenseth hit him on the track.
You have to love the drama and contact that is Bristol. And as neither has won yet in 2014, you wonder if there will be more contact between them if they’re in win contention late in the 500-lap race.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1