Mar 11, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
Back in January, Magnus Racing asked us to “Rediscover Sportscar” with a hopeful, whimsical clip that revolved around the favorite pastime of many a young child: Playing with toy race cars.
For the second video in the “Rediscover” series, Magnus has gone in a decidedly different direction.
Featuring a voice cast of well-known TUDOR United SportsCar Championship personalities from both the track and the broadcast booth, the clip sees Magnus’ driving duo of Andy Lally and John Potter going on an “It’s A Wonderful Life”-esque journey to the early days of Sebring International Raceway – and then advancing through the decades to see North American sports car racing’s evolution.
But along the way, Lally and Potter meet some…shall we say…interesting characters. We won’t go any farther than that, as we’d spoil the mind-blowing qualities that this clip does possess.
Just watch it above. You’ll see what we mean.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 9
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 9
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1