Mar 11, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
Back in January, Magnus Racing asked us to “Rediscover Sportscar” with a hopeful, whimsical clip that revolved around the favorite pastime of many a young child: Playing with toy race cars.
For the second video in the “Rediscover” series, Magnus has gone in a decidedly different direction.
Featuring a voice cast of well-known TUDOR United SportsCar Championship personalities from both the track and the broadcast booth, the clip sees Magnus’ driving duo of Andy Lally and John Potter going on an “It’s A Wonderful Life”-esque journey to the early days of Sebring International Raceway – and then advancing through the decades to see North American sports car racing’s evolution.
But along the way, Lally and Potter meet some…shall we say…interesting characters. We won’t go any farther than that, as we’d spoil the mind-blowing qualities that this clip does possess.
Just watch it above. You’ll see what we mean.
Video from NASCAR America
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 0
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0
- Kyle Busch starts Truck race ticked-off, only to end up in victory lane at Chicagoland 1
- Joey Logano: ‘We’re ready’ to win Sprint Cup championship 1
- Kyle Busch ready to claim his ‘second’ Sprint Cup championship 2
- Marcos Ambrose decision to leave RPM, NASCAR due to family, desire to return to Australia 4