Mar 11, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
Back in January, Magnus Racing asked us to “Rediscover Sportscar” with a hopeful, whimsical clip that revolved around the favorite pastime of many a young child: Playing with toy race cars.
For the second video in the “Rediscover” series, Magnus has gone in a decidedly different direction.
Featuring a voice cast of well-known TUDOR United SportsCar Championship personalities from both the track and the broadcast booth, the clip sees Magnus’ driving duo of Andy Lally and John Potter going on an “It’s A Wonderful Life”-esque journey to the early days of Sebring International Raceway – and then advancing through the decades to see North American sports car racing’s evolution.
But along the way, Lally and Potter meet some…shall we say…interesting characters. We won’t go any farther than that, as we’d spoil the mind-blowing qualities that this clip does possess.
Just watch it above. You’ll see what we mean.
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 4
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 2
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 2
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 1