Mar 11, 2014, 9:45 PM EST
Back in January, Magnus Racing asked us to “Rediscover Sportscar” with a hopeful, whimsical clip that revolved around the favorite pastime of many a young child: Playing with toy race cars.
For the second video in the “Rediscover” series, Magnus has gone in a decidedly different direction.
Featuring a voice cast of well-known TUDOR United SportsCar Championship personalities from both the track and the broadcast booth, the clip sees Magnus’ driving duo of Andy Lally and John Potter going on an “It’s A Wonderful Life”-esque journey to the early days of Sebring International Raceway – and then advancing through the decades to see North American sports car racing’s evolution.
But along the way, Lally and Potter meet some…shall we say…interesting characters. We won’t go any farther than that, as we’d spoil the mind-blowing qualities that this clip does possess.
Just watch it above. You’ll see what we mean.
- Manor Marussia F1 confirms trip to Melbourne 3
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into U.S. swing 2
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 3
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 1
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3