Mar 12, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
This year’s Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring will feature a bevy of multiple live digital offerings.
• Live streaming of the full 12-hour telecast will be available to fans in Europe, Asia and Africa on IMSA.com and in the United States through the FOX Sports Go mobile app beginning at 10 a.m. ET. Live streaming for North America, South America and Australia begins at 1 p.m. ET.
The IMSA.com stream will utilize the same commentators as the FOX Sports 1 telecast. IMSA.com also will offer live streaming of up to 12 in-car cameras throughout the entire event for fans everywhere. In addition to the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring coverage, IMSA.com will have a live stream of the entire IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge race on Friday, March 14. The two-and-a-half hour race begins at 1 p.m. ET.
• Prior to the start of the race, IMSA.com will whet fans’ appetites with two pre-race shows.
“Through the Driver’s Eyes, Driven by Continental Tire” will be streamed on IMSA.com beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET on Saturday, March 15. The 45-minute program is narrated by former Indianapolis 500 champion Dario Franchitti and provides a unique, behind-the-scenes look at many top IMSA drivers and teams.
At 9:30 a.m. ET, IMSA.com will offer a live pre-race show from the Sebring grid hosted by popular commentator Justin Bell. The 30-minute stream will feature driver interviews and pre-race activities as teams make their final preparations for the grueling 12-hour battle on the legendary Sebring International Raceway circuit.
• Visitors to IMSA.com throughout the Sebring race week can access all event resources through the prominent “Race Central” feature from the front page.
Race Central will be a one-stop shop for access to all live video and MRN Radio broadcasts and in-car camera streams. It also provides links to full live timing and scoring data, results from every on-track session, live pit notes from the @IMSALive Twitter stream, up-to-date entry lists, fan viewing guides and more.
- Fernando Alonso thanks fans for support following crash 0
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Thursday 0
- Massa fastest for Williams as final F1 pre-season test begins 5
- Ron Dennis clears up Alonso crash rumors; confirms he was briefly knocked unconscious but was not concussed 3
- McLaren confirms Alonso leaves hospital, and is out for final test 0
- Manor targets Melbourne appearance; announces Will Stevens as first driver 2
- Iconic F1 designer Gerard Ducarouge dies at 73 1