Mar 12, 2014, 6:35 PM EDT
The NASCAR America Crew discusses the new qualifying modifications with NASCAR’s Vice President of Competition and Racing Development, Robin Pemberton.
Pemberton says the changes came because, “It became evident [NASCAR] needed to do something to help the teams cool the engines down.”
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 2
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 12
- Eldora and Indy putting a lot on Tony Stewart’s plate 0
- Todd Gilliland, 14, outdistances father David, grandfather Butch in first time they’ve all raced together 0