Mar 12, 2014, 6:51 PM EST
The NASCAR America crew discuss the status of Sprint Cup drivers running in a limited number of Nationwide races.
Plus, Leigh Diffey and Wally Dallenbach discuss how important experience is in the Nationwide circuit.
- Manor Marussia F1 confirms trip to Melbourne 3
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into U.S. swing 2
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 2
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 1
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3