Mar 12, 2014, 5:43 PM EST
With three Indianapolis 500 winner trophies to his credit, Helio Castroneves is a heck of a race car driver.
There’s no argument there.
But when he retires, one thing Helio should definitely not consider as a second career is as a tour guide.
In this week’s installment of the Penske Files (episode No. 56), Castroneves is asked to give four fawning fans a tour of the Team Penske headquarters in Mooresville, N.C.
The HQ is race central for Penske operations, including its NASCAR and IndyCar teams.
Although he’s excited to play tour guide, Castroneves practically runs through the massive Penske complex, almost as if he was still on Dancing With The Stars.
He leaves his guests out of breath – not to mention he completely bypasses all other things Penske, including Brad Keselowski‘s 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup championship and trophies from Team Penske’s other Indianapolis 500 victories.
But of course there is the one and only highlight of the tour, at least in Helio’s mind: he absolutely glows while pointing out to the fans in tow his own trophy case – and where he intends to put his fourth 500 trophy from this May’s Greatest Spectacle in Racing.
Check out the video below:
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Happy 75th birthday to one of the best ever, Mario Andretti 0
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Rosberg quickest as Mercedes shows its hand on day two 0
- Alexander Rossi confirms return to GP2 in 2015 with Racing Engineering 3
- FIA issues updated F1 entry list including “Manor Marussia” 3
- Fernando Alonso thanks fans for support following crash 1
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Thursday 0