Mar 12, 2014, 5:43 PM EDT
With three Indianapolis 500 winner trophies to his credit, Helio Castroneves is a heck of a race car driver.
There’s no argument there.
But when he retires, one thing Helio should definitely not consider as a second career is as a tour guide.
In this week’s installment of the Penske Files (episode No. 56), Castroneves is asked to give four fawning fans a tour of the Team Penske headquarters in Mooresville, N.C.
The HQ is race central for Penske operations, including its NASCAR and IndyCar teams.
Although he’s excited to play tour guide, Castroneves practically runs through the massive Penske complex, almost as if he was still on Dancing With The Stars.
He leaves his guests out of breath – not to mention he completely bypasses all other things Penske, including Brad Keselowski‘s 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup championship and trophies from Team Penske’s other Indianapolis 500 victories.
But of course there is the one and only highlight of the tour, at least in Helio’s mind: he absolutely glows while pointing out to the fans in tow his own trophy case – and where he intends to put his fourth 500 trophy from this May’s Greatest Spectacle in Racing.
Check out the video below:
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- INDYCAR confirms more aero kit updates coming to Long Beach 0
- Rocky Moran Jr. to replace Huertas in Coyne’s No. 18 for Long Beach 7
- Rosberg heads up Mercedes one-two in Bahrain FP2 1
- Kimi Raikkonen quickest in first practice for Bahrain GP 2
- F1 Paddock Pass: Bahrain Grand Prix (VIDEO) 1
- 2015 Bahrain Grand Prix Preview 0
- Preview: Anyone’s game as IndyCar heads to historic Long Beach 1