Mar 12, 2014, 7:05 PM EDT
From Wednesday’s NASCAR AMERICA, Kelli Stavast and Slugger Labbe discuss how to cool down cars under the new qualifying rules.
Labbe explains that teams are no longer allowed to open the hoods to cool the engines, and elaborates on how drivers and crew members will work around the new rule.
- WATCH: IndyCar qualifying from Barber at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 0
- Racing community reflects on the loss of Fox Sports’ broadcaster Steve Byrnes 8