Mar 12, 2014, 7:05 PM EDT
From Wednesday’s NASCAR AMERICA, Kelli Stavast and Slugger Labbe discuss how to cool down cars under the new qualifying rules.
Labbe explains that teams are no longer allowed to open the hoods to cool the engines, and elaborates on how drivers and crew members will work around the new rule.
Video from NASCAR America
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 1
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0
- Kyle Busch starts Truck race ticked-off, only to end up in victory lane at Chicagoland 1
- Joey Logano: ‘We’re ready’ to win Sprint Cup championship 1
- Kyle Busch ready to claim his ‘second’ Sprint Cup championship 2
- Marcos Ambrose decision to leave RPM, NASCAR due to family, desire to return to Australia 4