Mar 12, 2014, 7:05 PM EDT
From Wednesday’s NASCAR AMERICA, Kelli Stavast and Slugger Labbe discuss how to cool down cars under the new qualifying rules.
Labbe explains that teams are no longer allowed to open the hoods to cool the engines, and elaborates on how drivers and crew members will work around the new rule.
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1