Mar 12, 2014, 7:05 PM EDT
From Wednesday’s NASCAR AMERICA, Kelli Stavast and Slugger Labbe discuss how to cool down cars under the new qualifying rules.
Labbe explains that teams are no longer allowed to open the hoods to cool the engines, and elaborates on how drivers and crew members will work around the new rule.
- What to watch for: IndyCar at St. Petersburg 0
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 4
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 7
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0
- Teaser clip: F1 on NBC’s “Off the Grid” hits Mexico (VIDEO) 1
- Power on pole in Penske top-four sweep of St. Petersburg qualifying 1
- One spectator killed, others injured, at VLN Endurance event in Germany 4