Mar 12, 2014, 7:05 PM EDT
From Wednesday’s NASCAR AMERICA, Kelli Stavast and Slugger Labbe discuss how to cool down cars under the new qualifying rules.
Labbe explains that teams are no longer allowed to open the hoods to cool the engines, and elaborates on how drivers and crew members will work around the new rule.
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 6
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0