Mar 14, 2014, 8:20 AM EDT
Marussia’s Max Chilton completed 29 laps in Friday’s second free practice session. It was a limited amount of testing time for the Anglo-Russian team through the first Bahrain test, but they got it sorted in the second.
Chilton describes his and the team’s goals for 2014, as they seek their first World Championship point. He became the first rookie to finish all 19 Grands Prix as a rookie one year ago.
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 0
- What now if your favorite driver is eliminated from Chase? 1
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10
- UPDATED: Chase contender Kyle Busch back on track after Lap 102 crash (VIDEO) 0
- Faced with must-win scenarios, Earnhardt, Johnson lead halfway at Talladega 0
- Surprising revelation: Dale Jr. admits he coasted earlier in his career — ‘I just rested on my legacy and last name’ 0
- With nothing left to do but win, Dale Earnhardt Jr. faces Talladega with optimism 0