Mar 14, 2014, 8:20 AM EDT
Marussia’s Max Chilton completed 29 laps in Friday’s second free practice session. It was a limited amount of testing time for the Anglo-Russian team through the first Bahrain test, but they got it sorted in the second.
Chilton describes his and the team’s goals for 2014, as they seek their first World Championship point. He became the first rookie to finish all 19 Grands Prix as a rookie one year ago.
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 0
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 1
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3