Mar 14, 2014, 8:20 AM EDT
Marussia’s Max Chilton completed 29 laps in Friday’s second free practice session. It was a limited amount of testing time for the Anglo-Russian team through the first Bahrain test, but they got it sorted in the second.
Chilton describes his and the team’s goals for 2014, as they seek their first World Championship point. He became the first rookie to finish all 19 Grands Prix as a rookie one year ago.
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 3
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2