Mar 14, 2014, 8:20 AM EDT
Marussia’s Max Chilton completed 29 laps in Friday’s second free practice session. It was a limited amount of testing time for the Anglo-Russian team through the first Bahrain test, but they got it sorted in the second.
Chilton describes his and the team’s goals for 2014, as they seek their first World Championship point. He became the first rookie to finish all 19 Grands Prix as a rookie one year ago.
- Bubba Wallace dominates to win MudSummer Classic at Eldora (updated) 1
- Kurt Busch 25th in Sprint Cup points — IndyCar, too 1
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 5
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 13