Mar 14, 2014, 8:20 AM EDT
Marussia’s Max Chilton completed 29 laps in Friday’s second free practice session. It was a limited amount of testing time for the Anglo-Russian team through the first Bahrain test, but they got it sorted in the second.
Chilton describes his and the team’s goals for 2014, as they seek their first World Championship point. He became the first rookie to finish all 19 Grands Prix as a rookie one year ago.
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 8
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 6
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1