Mar 14, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
Ryan Newman will run a special paint scheme this weekend in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Bristol on his No. 31 Richard Childress Racing Chevrolet.
What’s usually the CAT No. 31 will bear the Quicken Loans colors, as part of the company’s Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge it is running for the month of March with the NCAA Tournament looming next week.
More information on that front will be on www.quickenloansbracket.com.
And more importantly, here’s a look at the car.
- Social Roundup: IndyCar season-ending banquet 0
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1
- Ten with Townsend: Sonoma and 2015 IndyCar debrief 0
- Dixon’s latest title a story of consistency, comeback, typical “Ice Man” cool 0
- Double points reverse Montoya’s IndyCar championship hopes (VIDEO) 17
- Scott Dixon captures Sonoma race win and 2015 IndyCar championship (VIDEO) 16