Mar 14, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
Ryan Newman will run a special paint scheme this weekend in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Bristol on his No. 31 Richard Childress Racing Chevrolet.
What’s usually the CAT No. 31 will bear the Quicken Loans colors, as part of the company’s Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge it is running for the month of March with the NCAA Tournament looming next week.
More information on that front will be on www.quickenloansbracket.com.
And more importantly, here’s a look at the car.
- DiZinno: Mid-Ohio a dream weekend for Rahal, IndyCar, fans 0
- Dates for 2016 IndyCar schedule starting to come together 7
- NHRA: ‘Fast Jack’ Beckman earns 5th Funny Car win of 2015; Brown (TF), McGaha (PS), Krawiec (PSM) also win 5
- After dream-fulfilling day, Graham Rahal isn’t worried anymore 1
- Graham Rahal now trails Montoya by nine points in IndyCar standings 4
- Karam’s Mid-Ohio spin triggers frustration, skepticism from IndyCar paddock 13
- Rahal scores dream win on home soil in Honda 200 at Mid-Ohio 5