Mar 14, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
Ryan Newman will run a special paint scheme this weekend in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Bristol on his No. 31 Richard Childress Racing Chevrolet.
What’s usually the CAT No. 31 will bear the Quicken Loans colors, as part of the company’s Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge it is running for the month of March with the NCAA Tournament looming next week.
More information on that front will be on www.quickenloansbracket.com.
And more importantly, here’s a look at the car.
Video from NASCAR America
- Aleshin conscious following heavy accident in MAVTV 500 final practice 1
- Kevin Harvick wins Atlanta Sprint Cup pole; Stewart qualifies 12th 0
- Castroneves secures crucial MAVTV 500 pole; Power starts P21 for IndyCar finale (VIDEO) 2
- Jeff Gordon: Last 3 races weren’t the same without Tony Stewart 1
- IndyCar has 500 miles to glory, through speed, dirt, tire fall off and unpredictability 0
- How NASCAR determined Tony Stewart was ready to race again 3
- Helton: Tony Stewart still eligible for Chase, but must win to get in 3