Mar 14, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
Ryan Newman will run a special paint scheme this weekend in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Bristol on his No. 31 Richard Childress Racing Chevrolet.
What’s usually the CAT No. 31 will bear the Quicken Loans colors, as part of the company’s Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge it is running for the month of March with the NCAA Tournament looming next week.
More information on that front will be on www.quickenloansbracket.com.
And more importantly, here’s a look at the car.
Video from NASCAR America
- Force India confirms Sergio Perez on multi-year deal 0
- Nico Rosberg rallies to pole position in Abu Dhabi 0
- Rosberg closes out Abu Dhabi practice fastest 0
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Jimmie Johnson: Kevin Harvick winning Sprint Cup title was “the right thing” 20
- 2014 F1 championship showdown preview: Nico Rosberg 0
- 2014 F1 championship showdown preview: Lewis Hamilton 0