Mar 14, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
Ryan Newman will run a special paint scheme this weekend in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Bristol on his No. 31 Richard Childress Racing Chevrolet.
What’s usually the CAT No. 31 will bear the Quicken Loans colors, as part of the company’s Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge it is running for the month of March with the NCAA Tournament looming next week.
More information on that front will be on www.quickenloansbracket.com.
And more importantly, here’s a look at the car.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 0
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 30
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0