Mar 14, 2014, 4:15 PM EDT
If we didn’t see it with our own eyes, we wouldn’t have believed it.
And now it’s your turn to see something that, well, something Larry the Cable Guy likes to say, just ain’t right.
Thanks to our friends at MotorAuthority.com, check out how a Ferrari 458 Italia – which is supposed to be able to go from 0 to past 60 mph in 3.4 seconds (not to mention eclipse 200 mph), gets absolutely blown away by a GMC Sierra.
That’s right, a Ferrari super car gets smoked by a pick-em-up truck!
Admittedly, it was a turbocharged Sierra, but still — a Ferrari shouldn’t lose, let alone lost that bad — to something that is used for hauling stuff rather than hauling butt.
While we don’t condone drag racing on public roadways, it would seem that this Ferrari might want to get a tune-up pretty soon at its nearest shop.
And as for the unidentified driver of the GMC Sierra, he has a whopper of a tale he can tell his grandkids one day – and the video below proves it.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Chevrolet reveals its super speedway aero kit 1
- ARCA driver Brad Smith recovering from ankle surgery after Talladega wreck 0
- 21 years after his death, the legacy of Ayrton Senna burns as brightly as ever 2
- Honda reveals its super speedway aero kit Thursday at IMS (VIDEO) 9
- Ed Carpenter talks Newgarden’s win and preparing for superspeedway aero kit at Indy 4
- FOM confirms proposed 2016 F1 calendar has been leaked 0
- Jeff Gordon to drive new Chevrolet Z06 pace car for Indianapolis 500 4