Mar 14, 2014, 4:15 PM EDT
If we didn’t see it with our own eyes, we wouldn’t have believed it.
And now it’s your turn to see something that, well, something Larry the Cable Guy likes to say, just ain’t right.
Thanks to our friends at MotorAuthority.com, check out how a Ferrari 458 Italia – which is supposed to be able to go from 0 to past 60 mph in 3.4 seconds (not to mention eclipse 200 mph), gets absolutely blown away by a GMC Sierra.
That’s right, a Ferrari super car gets smoked by a pick-em-up truck!
Admittedly, it was a turbocharged Sierra, but still — a Ferrari shouldn’t lose, let alone lost that bad — to something that is used for hauling stuff rather than hauling butt.
While we don’t condone drag racing on public roadways, it would seem that this Ferrari might want to get a tune-up pretty soon at its nearest shop.
And as for the unidentified driver of the GMC Sierra, he has a whopper of a tale he can tell his grandkids one day – and the video below proves it.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 9
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 9
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1