Mar 14, 2014, 4:15 PM EDT
If we didn’t see it with our own eyes, we wouldn’t have believed it.
And now it’s your turn to see something that, well, something Larry the Cable Guy likes to say, just ain’t right.
Thanks to our friends at MotorAuthority.com, check out how a Ferrari 458 Italia – which is supposed to be able to go from 0 to past 60 mph in 3.4 seconds (not to mention eclipse 200 mph), gets absolutely blown away by a GMC Sierra.
That’s right, a Ferrari super car gets smoked by a pick-em-up truck!
Admittedly, it was a turbocharged Sierra, but still — a Ferrari shouldn’t lose, let alone lost that bad — to something that is used for hauling stuff rather than hauling butt.
While we don’t condone drag racing on public roadways, it would seem that this Ferrari might want to get a tune-up pretty soon at its nearest shop.
And as for the unidentified driver of the GMC Sierra, he has a whopper of a tale he can tell his grandkids one day – and the video below proves it.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 1
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 9
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 1