Mar 15, 2014, 7:35 PM EDT
It appears we have another NASCAR-centric online comedy on our hands.
At that point, we knew something was afoot. We just weren’t sure what.
Well, now we know. In a promotion for team sponsor Discount Tire, the Penske drivers have spoofed ’80s comedy classic “¡Three Amigos!” and become “The Racing Cowboys.”
You can check out the trailer below.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 9
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 14
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0