Mar 15, 2014, 7:35 PM EDT
It appears we have another NASCAR-centric online comedy on our hands.
At that point, we knew something was afoot. We just weren’t sure what.
Well, now we know. In a promotion for team sponsor Discount Tire, the Penske drivers have spoofed ’80s comedy classic “¡Three Amigos!” and become “The Racing Cowboys.”
You can check out the trailer below.
Video from NASCAR America
- Bubba Wallace pays homage to NASCAR Hall of Famer Wendell Scott with encore win at Martinsville 1
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 8
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 7
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1