Mar 15, 2014, 7:35 PM EST
It appears we have another NASCAR-centric online comedy on our hands.
At that point, we knew something was afoot. We just weren’t sure what.
Well, now we know. In a promotion for team sponsor Discount Tire, the Penske drivers have spoofed ’80s comedy classic “¡Three Amigos!” and become “The Racing Cowboys.”
You can check out the trailer below.
Video from NASCAR America
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 3
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 8
- The Final Showdown: Hamilton and Rosberg prepare for one final battle in Abu Dhabi 0
- Vettel and Ricciardo to start Abu Dhabi GP from pit lane 0
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Red Bull drivers excluded from qualifying in Abu Dhabi 2