Mar 15, 2014, 7:35 PM EDT
It appears we have another NASCAR-centric online comedy on our hands.
At that point, we knew something was afoot. We just weren’t sure what.
Well, now we know. In a promotion for team sponsor Discount Tire, the Penske drivers have spoofed ’80s comedy classic “¡Three Amigos!” and become “The Racing Cowboys.”
You can check out the trailer below.
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 1
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 1
- NHRA shakeup: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 3
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 12
- Hawksworth: “I wouldn’t say it was crazy; it was exciting” 2
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0