Mar 15, 2014, 7:35 PM EDT
It appears we have another NASCAR-centric online comedy on our hands.
At that point, we knew something was afoot. We just weren’t sure what.
Well, now we know. In a promotion for team sponsor Discount Tire, the Penske drivers have spoofed ’80s comedy classic “¡Three Amigos!” and become “The Racing Cowboys.”
You can check out the trailer below.
- Hunter-Reay leads as times plunge in second practice at Sonoma 0
- IndyCar’s championship contenders ready their thoughts, minds for Sonoma finale 1
- Here are your NBCSN TV times, weekend coverage plan for IndyCar’s Sonoma season finale 0
- Preview: IndyCar will race to honor Wilson, and to close its season, at Sonoma 1
- Andretti to field No. 25 car at Sonoma; Oriol Servia to drive Wilson tribute car 4
- IndyCars cross the Golden Gate Bridge; pay tribute to Justin Wilson (PHOTOS, VIDEO) 5
- Fast Facts: GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma 6