Mar 16, 2014, 6:00 AM EDT
Kimi Raikkonen was unhappy to only finish the Australian Grand Prix in eighth place on his return to Ferrari after five years away.
The Finnish driver failed to qualify inside the top ten, but he managed to fight his way through during the race to finish in the points. However, due to an electrical problem on both Ferrari cars, he struggled to make much of an impression and was passed twice in the same race by compatriot Valtteri Bottas.
As he explained to NBCSN’s Will Buxton, there were a number of minor issues that Ferrari need to go away and assess ahead of the Malaysian Grand Prix in two weeks’ time.
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- WATCH LIVE: FP1 for the British Grand Prix on Live Extra from 5am ET 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 2
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 3
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1