Mar 16, 2014, 6:00 AM EST
Kimi Raikkonen was unhappy to only finish the Australian Grand Prix in eighth place on his return to Ferrari after five years away.
The Finnish driver failed to qualify inside the top ten, but he managed to fight his way through during the race to finish in the points. However, due to an electrical problem on both Ferrari cars, he struggled to make much of an impression and was passed twice in the same race by compatriot Valtteri Bottas.
As he explained to NBCSN’s Will Buxton, there were a number of minor issues that Ferrari need to go away and assess ahead of the Malaysian Grand Prix in two weeks’ time.
- Vettel and Ricciardo to start Abu Dhabi GP from pit lane 0
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Red Bull drivers excluded from qualifying in Abu Dhabi 2
- Force India confirms Sergio Perez on multi-year deal 2
- Nico Rosberg rallies to pole position in Abu Dhabi 0
- Rosberg closes out Abu Dhabi practice fastest 1
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0