Mar 16, 2014, 6:00 AM EDT
Kimi Raikkonen was unhappy to only finish the Australian Grand Prix in eighth place on his return to Ferrari after five years away.
The Finnish driver failed to qualify inside the top ten, but he managed to fight his way through during the race to finish in the points. However, due to an electrical problem on both Ferrari cars, he struggled to make much of an impression and was passed twice in the same race by compatriot Valtteri Bottas.
As he explained to NBCSN’s Will Buxton, there were a number of minor issues that Ferrari need to go away and assess ahead of the Malaysian Grand Prix in two weeks’ time.
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 0
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12
- Ten with Townsend: Toronto debrief 0
- Denny Hamlin’s team hit with big penalties after Brickyard infraction 4
- High 5: Chip Ganassi Racing’s win streak at Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 0