Mar 16, 2014, 6:00 AM EDT
Kimi Raikkonen was unhappy to only finish the Australian Grand Prix in eighth place on his return to Ferrari after five years away.
The Finnish driver failed to qualify inside the top ten, but he managed to fight his way through during the race to finish in the points. However, due to an electrical problem on both Ferrari cars, he struggled to make much of an impression and was passed twice in the same race by compatriot Valtteri Bottas.
As he explained to NBCSN’s Will Buxton, there were a number of minor issues that Ferrari need to go away and assess ahead of the Malaysian Grand Prix in two weeks’ time.
- Kyle Busch roars back to win Truck race at Texas; Matt Crafton gets closer to clinching championship 0
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 1
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0