Mar 17, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
The GP2 Series will have its next preseason test at Bahrain Wednesday through Friday this week, and Conor Daly will be back for a second time with the Venezuela GP Lazarus team, per the Indianapolis Star.
Ideally, not for an encore after a horror smash in Abu Dhabi last week.
The 22-year-old has not been to Bahrain previously despite a jet-setting tour of countries in past open-wheel racing outings in GP3 and the Indian MRF Challenge series.
He’ll again team with Nathaniel Berthon for the test.
Daly won’t be the only one flying the stars and stripes, as so too does Caterham GP2 driver Alexander Rossi. He has been confirmed for his second full season in GP2, and looks to build on winning his first race and ninth in the points a year ago.
- Hinchcliffe undergoes final surgery, now “can’t wait to be strapping back in” 0
- With 2016 plans undetermined, Newgarden focused on finishing 2015 strong 0
- Racing, music blend as Umphrey’s McGee partners with GTSport Racing for rest of 2015 PWC season 0
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 8
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1
- It’s “never-say-die” for Graham Rahal with three races left 1