Mar 17, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
The GP2 Series will have its next preseason test at Bahrain Wednesday through Friday this week, and Conor Daly will be back for a second time with the Venezuela GP Lazarus team, per the Indianapolis Star.
Ideally, not for an encore after a horror smash in Abu Dhabi last week.
The 22-year-old has not been to Bahrain previously despite a jet-setting tour of countries in past open-wheel racing outings in GP3 and the Indian MRF Challenge series.
He’ll again team with Nathaniel Berthon for the test.
Daly won’t be the only one flying the stars and stripes, as so too does Caterham GP2 driver Alexander Rossi. He has been confirmed for his second full season in GP2, and looks to build on winning his first race and ninth in the points a year ago.
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 2
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 1
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 2
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 1