Mar 17, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
Carl Edwards emerged victorious last night after one of the most bizarre races in recent memory at Bristol Motor Speedway.
From rain delays to multiple wrecks involving contenders, the Food City 500 had one strange moment after another. But it all worked out for Roush Fenway Racing and Ford, which enjoyed a tremendous result in Thunder Valley.
You’ll also see a Victory Lane interview with Edwards from contributor Nate Ryan, and a report from Marty Snider at Roush Fenway headquarters in North Carolina.
In case you wish to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- Roger Penske intends to keep his ‘four aces’ in IndyCar 0
- NHRA: Antron Brown looks to make Top Fuel fireworks this weekend 0
- Pippa Mann revels in career-best IndyCar finish at Fontana 2
- After tough recent outings, Jack Hawksworth relishes 10th-place showing at Fontana 1
- MAVTV 500: Despite being nerve-racking to crazy, drivers glad safety won out 1
- WATCH: IndyCar’s frantic, thrilling MAVTV 500 to re-air at midnight ET on NBCSN 6
- Nelson Piquet Jr crowned first ever FIA Formula E champion in thrilling London finale 1