Mar 17, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
Carl Edwards emerged victorious last night after one of the most bizarre races in recent memory at Bristol Motor Speedway.
From rain delays to multiple wrecks involving contenders, the Food City 500 had one strange moment after another. But it all worked out for Roush Fenway Racing and Ford, which enjoyed a tremendous result in Thunder Valley.
You’ll also see a Victory Lane interview with Edwards from contributor Nate Ryan, and a report from Marty Snider at Roush Fenway headquarters in North Carolina.
In case you wish to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- NHRA: Rain washes out Friday’s first two rounds of qualifying four 4-Wide Nationals 0
- The Equalization Conundrum: Should F1 put sport to one side in favor of ‘the show’? 1
- Practice setbacks leave Hamilton “quite a bit off” in Malaysia (VIDEO) 2
- Verizon IndyCar Series 2015 preseason content roundup 0
- Hamilton hits back by topping second practice in Malaysia 0
- Rosberg quickest in Malaysia FP1 as Hamilton hits trouble 2
- Now IndyCar’s champion, Will Power’s mindset hasn’t changed heading into 2015 0