Mar 17, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
Carl Edwards emerged victorious last night after one of the most bizarre races in recent memory at Bristol Motor Speedway.
From rain delays to multiple wrecks involving contenders, the Food City 500 had one strange moment after another. But it all worked out for Roush Fenway Racing and Ford, which enjoyed a tremendous result in Thunder Valley.
You’ll also see a Victory Lane interview with Edwards from contributor Nate Ryan, and a report from Marty Snider at Roush Fenway headquarters in North Carolina.
In case you wish to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- Joey Logano avoids “yellow fever,” wins at N.H. to advance in Chase 1
- Wreck involves several Chase drivers; Keselowski spins, suffers minor damage 0
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 2
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 0
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 0
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 1
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0