Mar 17, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
Carl Edwards emerged victorious last night after one of the most bizarre races in recent memory at Bristol Motor Speedway.
From rain delays to multiple wrecks involving contenders, the Food City 500 had one strange moment after another. But it all worked out for Roush Fenway Racing and Ford, which enjoyed a tremendous result in Thunder Valley.
You’ll also see a Victory Lane interview with Edwards from contributor Nate Ryan, and a report from Marty Snider at Roush Fenway headquarters in North Carolina.
In case you wish to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 0
- Social Roundup: IndyCar season-ending banquet 0
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1
- Ten with Townsend: Sonoma and 2015 IndyCar debrief 1
- Dixon’s latest title a story of consistency, comeback, typical “Ice Man” cool 0
- Double points reverse Montoya’s IndyCar championship hopes (VIDEO) 17