Mar 18, 2014, 11:13 AM EDT
Fitting that Episode 4 of Mobil 1’s “Smoke is the Bandit” series featuring Tony Stewart comes out after round 4 of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season at Bristol when “Smoke” finished a season-high fourth.
In the latest adventure, NASCAR commentator Jeff Hammond joins the fun as “Sheriff Buford T. Justice.”
In case you missed any of the prior episodes, never fear. We have a recap of links below.
- Chevrolet reveals its super speedway aero kit 1
- ARCA driver Brad Smith recovering from ankle surgery after Talladega wreck 0
- 21 years after his death, the legacy of Ayrton Senna burns as brightly as ever 2
- Honda reveals its super speedway aero kit Thursday at IMS (VIDEO) 9
- Ed Carpenter talks Newgarden’s win and preparing for superspeedway aero kit at Indy 4
- FOM confirms proposed 2016 F1 calendar has been leaked 0
- Jeff Gordon to drive new Chevrolet Z06 pace car for Indianapolis 500 4