Mar 18, 2014, 3:29 PM EDT
Since departing from NBC’s late night staple, The Tonight Show, Jay Leno has done his best to keep himself busy. As was expected by some, he’s devoted some of his time to projects surrounding his auto-centric website, Jay Leno’s Garage.
Last year, the entertainer took a few laps around Circuit of the Americas in a McLaren sportscar as part of a side-by-side comparison with one of the team’s Formula One machines.
Now, Leno’s released a new video of him testing the Mini that took Spanish racer Nani Roma to victory in this year’s Dakar Rally.
After Roma gives Leno a tour of his heavily modified Dakar machine, he takes him for a run through the dunes of Death Valley, California before letting him get behind the wheel.
You can check out the clip above to see how Leno fared.
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 3
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 10
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 1