Mar 18, 2014, 3:29 PM EDT
Since departing from NBC’s late night staple, The Tonight Show, Jay Leno has done his best to keep himself busy. As was expected by some, he’s devoted some of his time to projects surrounding his auto-centric website, Jay Leno’s Garage.
Last year, the entertainer took a few laps around Circuit of the Americas in a McLaren sportscar as part of a side-by-side comparison with one of the team’s Formula One machines.
Now, Leno’s released a new video of him testing the Mini that took Spanish racer Nani Roma to victory in this year’s Dakar Rally.
After Roma gives Leno a tour of his heavily modified Dakar machine, he takes him for a run through the dunes of Death Valley, California before letting him get behind the wheel.
You can check out the clip above to see how Leno fared.
Video from NASCAR America
- Kyle Busch roars back to win Truck race at Texas; Matt Crafton gets closer to clinching championship 0
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 1
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0