Mar 18, 2014, 3:29 PM EST
Since departing from NBC’s late night staple, The Tonight Show, Jay Leno has done his best to keep himself busy. As was expected by some, he’s devoted some of his time to projects surrounding his auto-centric website, Jay Leno’s Garage.
Last year, the entertainer took a few laps around Circuit of the Americas in a McLaren sportscar as part of a side-by-side comparison with one of the team’s Formula One machines.
Now, Leno’s released a new video of him testing the Mini that took Spanish racer Nani Roma to victory in this year’s Dakar Rally.
After Roma gives Leno a tour of his heavily modified Dakar machine, he takes him for a run through the dunes of Death Valley, California before letting him get behind the wheel.
You can check out the clip above to see how Leno fared.
- Sebastian Vettel first discussed Ferrari move back in 2008 1
- FIA considering tender for new Formula 1 teams 5
- Manor passes final crash tests ahead of Australian GP 1
- WATCH: Mercedes F1: Road to Repeat at 8 p.m. ET highlights F1 block on NBCSN 0
- Manor Marussia F1 confirms trip to Melbourne 3
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into U.S. swing 2
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 3