Mar 19, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Bristol ended under an accidental yellow flag. The Formula One Australian Grand Prix ended in rout by Nico Rosberg’s Mercedes. The Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring ended with the No. 01 Chip Ganassi Racing Ford EcoBoost Riley streaking away after the final restart.
So what was the best finish of the weekend? That would be D. None of the above.
In Thursday’s first race of the Mazda MX-5 Cup Series,, a support championship at Sebring, Alara Racing driver Kenton Koch made a last-lap, last-corner pass of John Dean II to capture the overall win in his series debut. Koch is the 2013 Skip Barber class champion in MX-5, and has moved into the top division of the series this year.
Ride on-board with Koch’s No. 12 car as he make the move to the inside and takes a debut victory.
Video from NASCAR America
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Red Bull drivers excluded from qualifying in Abu Dhabi 1
- Force India confirms Sergio Perez on multi-year deal 1
- Nico Rosberg rallies to pole position in Abu Dhabi 0
- Rosberg closes out Abu Dhabi practice fastest 1
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Jimmie Johnson: Kevin Harvick winning Sprint Cup title was “the right thing” 21