Mar 19, 2014, 3:11 PM EDT
On today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA – which you can catch today at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and on NBC Sports Live Extra – we put a final wrap on Bristol and further break down this Sunday’s race in Fontana.
Today’s highlights include:
* NBCSN reporter Marty Snyder interviews second-year Sprint Cup driver and former two-time Nationwide Series champion (2011 and 2012) Ricky Stenhouse Jr., who is coming off his career-best Cup finish, runner-up to Roush Fenway Racing teammate and Sunday’s Food City 500 winner, Carl Edwards.
* And Kyle Petty and Bobby Labonte break down all the nuances of the challenging two-mile, progressively banked Auto Club Speedway, which hosts Sunday’s Auto Club 400, where cars can – and often do – go five wide into a turn!
Should you choose to watch today’s show online, just be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 1
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 5
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 10
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 14
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3