Mar 19, 2014, 3:11 PM EDT
On today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA – which you can catch today at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and on NBC Sports Live Extra – we put a final wrap on Bristol and further break down this Sunday’s race in Fontana.
Today’s highlights include:
* NBCSN reporter Marty Snyder interviews second-year Sprint Cup driver and former two-time Nationwide Series champion (2011 and 2012) Ricky Stenhouse Jr., who is coming off his career-best Cup finish, runner-up to Roush Fenway Racing teammate and Sunday’s Food City 500 winner, Carl Edwards.
* And Kyle Petty and Bobby Labonte break down all the nuances of the challenging two-mile, progressively banked Auto Club Speedway, which hosts Sunday’s Auto Club 400, where cars can – and often do – go five wide into a turn!
Should you choose to watch today’s show online, just be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 0
- Hawksworth: “I wouldn’t say it was crazy; it was exciting” 1
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0
- Report: Roger Penske intends to keep his ‘four aces’ in IndyCar 0
- Mario Andretti gets Jay Leno up to speed — and then some 1
- NHRA: Antron Brown looks to make Top Fuel fireworks this weekend 1
- MAVTV 500: Despite being nerve-racking to crazy, drivers glad safety won out 3