Mar 20, 2014, 6:47 PM EDT
Three videos to follow from Thursday’s NASCAR AMERICA on NBCSN:
First up, the crew of Rick Allen, Kyle Petty and Bobby Labonte discuss whether Richard Petty Motorsports’ Marcos Ambrose and Aric Almirola, who both scored top-fives at Bristol, can win this weekend in California. For Almirola, a win would be the first of his career and the first for the iconic No. 43 since John Andretti in April, 1999 at Martinsville.
Later, Labonte and brother Terry – both are NASCAR Sprint Cup champions (2000 for Bobby, 1984 and 1996 for Terry) – talk about their relationship with NASCAR and life before racing.
Lastly, the crew predicts who will win this weekend at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif.
- NHRA: Big changes coming to Pro Stock this weekend, next season 6
- Report: Alex Zanardi keen to make Indianapolis 500 debut 5
- Ten with Townsend: Milwaukee and Iowa debrief 0
- For Dixon, it’s likely Mid-Ohio or bust in terms of 2015 IndyCar title hopes 0
- Race Recap: Vettel draws level with Senna on all-time win list with victory in Hungary 3
- NHRA Mile-High Nationals winners: Torrence, Beckman, Morgan, Krawiec 2
- F1 grid unites to pay tribute to Jules Bianchi (VIDEO) 1