Mar 20, 2014, 6:47 PM EDT
Three videos to follow from Thursday’s NASCAR AMERICA on NBCSN:
First up, the crew of Rick Allen, Kyle Petty and Bobby Labonte discuss whether Richard Petty Motorsports’ Marcos Ambrose and Aric Almirola, who both scored top-fives at Bristol, can win this weekend in California. For Almirola, a win would be the first of his career and the first for the iconic No. 43 since John Andretti in April, 1999 at Martinsville.
Later, Labonte and brother Terry – both are NASCAR Sprint Cup champions (2000 for Bobby, 1984 and 1996 for Terry) – talk about their relationship with NASCAR and life before racing.
Lastly, the crew predicts who will win this weekend at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif.
Video from NASCAR America
- COTA: A circuit to behold from the passenger’s seat 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Team Penske pushing for incredible season (VIDEO) 0
- Lotterer: “F1 (racing) isn’t what it used to be anymore” 0
- Joey Logano avoids “yellow fever,” wins at N.H. to advance in Chase 3
- Wreck involves several Chase drivers; Keselowski spins, suffers minor damage 1
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 2
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 2