Mar 20, 2014, 6:47 PM EDT
Three videos to follow from Thursday’s NASCAR AMERICA on NBCSN:
First up, the crew of Rick Allen, Kyle Petty and Bobby Labonte discuss whether Richard Petty Motorsports’ Marcos Ambrose and Aric Almirola, who both scored top-fives at Bristol, can win this weekend in California. For Almirola, a win would be the first of his career and the first for the iconic No. 43 since John Andretti in April, 1999 at Martinsville.
Later, Labonte and brother Terry – both are NASCAR Sprint Cup champions (2000 for Bobby, 1984 and 1996 for Terry) – talk about their relationship with NASCAR and life before racing.
Lastly, the crew predicts who will win this weekend at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif.
Video from NASCAR America
- Andre Lotterer confirmed for Caterham debut at Spa 3
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs hopeful for eventual return of Tony Stewart 12
- The 2014 Milwaukee IndyFest weekend high on promise, with more positives than negatives 5
- NASCAR’s worst-kept secret is official: Carl Edwards joins Joe Gibbs Racing from 2015 4
- Report: Comcast’s Xfinity, NASCAR closer to series sponsorship deal 0
- Toro Rosso names Max Verstappen for 2015 race seat, to become youngest driver in F1 history 3
- Chase outlook brighter for some, cloudy for others after Michigan 0