Mar 20, 2014, 6:47 PM EDT
Three videos to follow from Thursday’s NASCAR AMERICA on NBCSN:
First up, the crew of Rick Allen, Kyle Petty and Bobby Labonte discuss whether Richard Petty Motorsports’ Marcos Ambrose and Aric Almirola, who both scored top-fives at Bristol, can win this weekend in California. For Almirola, a win would be the first of his career and the first for the iconic No. 43 since John Andretti in April, 1999 at Martinsville.
Later, Labonte and brother Terry – both are NASCAR Sprint Cup champions (2000 for Bobby, 1984 and 1996 for Terry) – talk about their relationship with NASCAR and life before racing.
Lastly, the crew predicts who will win this weekend at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif.
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1