Mar 20, 2014, 6:47 PM EDT
Three videos to follow from Thursday’s NASCAR AMERICA on NBCSN:
First up, the crew of Rick Allen, Kyle Petty and Bobby Labonte discuss whether Richard Petty Motorsports’ Marcos Ambrose and Aric Almirola, who both scored top-fives at Bristol, can win this weekend in California. For Almirola, a win would be the first of his career and the first for the iconic No. 43 since John Andretti in April, 1999 at Martinsville.
Later, Labonte and brother Terry – both are NASCAR Sprint Cup champions (2000 for Bobby, 1984 and 1996 for Terry) – talk about their relationship with NASCAR and life before racing.
Lastly, the crew predicts who will win this weekend at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif.
Video from NASCAR America
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 0
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 2
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 5
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 10
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 14