Mar 21, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
In Major League Baseball, the NFL, NBA and NHL, it’s fairly easy to keep track of who’s who because players wear the same kind of uniforms game in and out (including the variation uniforms they wear for road games).
But fans going to Sunday’s Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif., may need to buy a race program to figure out who will be in which car.
Sure, the car numbers will be the same – such as 48 for Jimmie Johnson, 24 for Jeff Gordon, 88 for Dale Earnhardt Jr., 2 for Brad Keselowski and so forth – but the colors, paint schemes and sponsors will be entirely different than the typical norm.
Thanks to our friends at NASCAR.com, click here for a digital cheat sheet to show you what the car your favorite driver(s) will look like in Sunday’s race so you can keep track of his/her progress.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- CFH Racing looks to turn things around once again at Milwaukee 0
- Welcome back, Wilson: Englishman back with Andretti for rest of 2015 0
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 8
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 2
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 2
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0