Mar 21, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
In Major League Baseball, the NFL, NBA and NHL, it’s fairly easy to keep track of who’s who because players wear the same kind of uniforms game in and out (including the variation uniforms they wear for road games).
But fans going to Sunday’s Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif., may need to buy a race program to figure out who will be in which car.
Sure, the car numbers will be the same – such as 48 for Jimmie Johnson, 24 for Jeff Gordon, 88 for Dale Earnhardt Jr., 2 for Brad Keselowski and so forth – but the colors, paint schemes and sponsors will be entirely different than the typical norm.
Thanks to our friends at NASCAR.com, click here for a digital cheat sheet to show you what the car your favorite driver(s) will look like in Sunday’s race so you can keep track of his/her progress.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 0
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 30
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0