Mar 21, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
After an intense month of training, Will Buxton leaves his native Great Britain for Palm Beach to join the Ferrari Driver Academy’s Florida Winter Series.
But, before he is allowed out on the track, Will and his fellow students must go back to the basics, driving the track in the simulator and getting out on foot to examine every turn of the Palm Beach International Raceway in detail.
- Bubba Wallace dominates to win MudSummer Classic at Eldora (updated) 1
- Kurt Busch 25th in Sprint Cup points — IndyCar, too 1
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 5
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 13