Mar 21, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
After an intense month of training, Will Buxton leaves his native Great Britain for Palm Beach to join the Ferrari Driver Academy’s Florida Winter Series.
But, before he is allowed out on the track, Will and his fellow students must go back to the basics, driving the track in the simulator and getting out on foot to examine every turn of the Palm Beach International Raceway in detail.
Video from NASCAR America
- F1 2014 Driver Review: Lewis Hamilton 0
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 9
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 2
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 5
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6