Mar 21, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
After an intense month of training, Will Buxton leaves his native Great Britain for Palm Beach to join the Ferrari Driver Academy’s Florida Winter Series.
But, before he is allowed out on the track, Will and his fellow students must go back to the basics, driving the track in the simulator and getting out on foot to examine every turn of the Palm Beach International Raceway in detail.
- NHRA: Rain washes out Friday’s first two rounds of qualifying four 4-Wide Nationals 0
- The Equalization Conundrum: Should F1 put sport to one side in favor of ‘the show’? 1
- Practice setbacks leave Hamilton “quite a bit off” in Malaysia (VIDEO) 2
- Verizon IndyCar Series 2015 preseason content roundup 0
- Hamilton hits back by topping second practice in Malaysia 0
- Rosberg quickest in Malaysia FP1 as Hamilton hits trouble 2
- Now IndyCar’s champion, Will Power’s mindset hasn’t changed heading into 2015 0