Mar 21, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
After an intense month of training, Will Buxton leaves his native Great Britain for Palm Beach to join the Ferrari Driver Academy’s Florida Winter Series.
But, before he is allowed out on the track, Will and his fellow students must go back to the basics, driving the track in the simulator and getting out on foot to examine every turn of the Palm Beach International Raceway in detail.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1