Mar 21, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
With NASCAR setting up shop this weekend in Southern California, it was only natural that a group of their rising stars took advantage of a time-honored tourist “to-do”: Visiting the movie studios in Hollywood.
It was also natural that they particularly enjoyed an up-close and personal look with some famous film vehicles – the Batmobile and the Batpod from the recent Batman “Dark Knight” trilogy.
We figure Sprint Cup rookie Austin Dillon would make for an intimidating sight if he could take the Batpod on the high banks.
But they did manage to take themselves away from the sweet rides and head down to “Central Perk,” the famed coffeeshop from the legendary NBC sitcom “Friends.”
And they even managed to get some face time with Ashton Kutcher on the set of “Two And A Half Men.”
All in all, not a bad way to spend some down time away from the garage.
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 1
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 3
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2