Mar 21, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
With NASCAR setting up shop this weekend in Southern California, it was only natural that a group of their rising stars took advantage of a time-honored tourist “to-do”: Visiting the movie studios in Hollywood.
It was also natural that they particularly enjoyed an up-close and personal look with some famous film vehicles – the Batmobile and the Batpod from the recent Batman “Dark Knight” trilogy.
We figure Sprint Cup rookie Austin Dillon would make for an intimidating sight if he could take the Batpod on the high banks.
But they did manage to take themselves away from the sweet rides and head down to “Central Perk,” the famed coffeeshop from the legendary NBC sitcom “Friends.”
And they even managed to get some face time with Ashton Kutcher on the set of “Two And A Half Men.”
All in all, not a bad way to spend some down time away from the garage.
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 0
- Lewis Hamilton explains decision to reject #1 for 2015 0
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Hamilton fastest as Mercedes impresses again on day three 0
- Happy 75th birthday to one of the best ever, Mario Andretti 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Friday 0