Mar 21, 2014, 2:21 PM EDT
A lot of race fans – regardless if it’s F1, IndyCar, NASCAR, NHRA or other series – are also fans of racing simulators.
Put them behind the wheel and many think they can rub fenders with – and potentially beat – drivers like Helio Castroneves, Lewis Hamilton, Dale Earnhardt Jr. (who is a big race sim fan and participant) and more.
“Simmers,” as many fans of racing simulators are oftentimes called, now have an opportunity to drive a Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4, thanks to a report by our friends at MotorAuthority.com.
Think about it, you can drive one of the most exotic supercars in the world, and if you crash it – which many of you likely will – it won’t cost you a couple hundred thousand bucks to buy it.
In fact, racing a Huracán won’t cost you a penny, and you can wreck it to your heart’s content, if you want.
That’s because Lamborghini has put the 601-horsepower (in real life) Huracán into an online simulator and free – literally and figuratively – for all potential users/racers.
To go for a ride, click here:
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick victorious on debut ADAC F4 weekend 0
- IndyCar beats the rain, Castroneves, Penske beats the field in Barber qualifying (VIDEO) 1
- WSR: Rowland wins Formula Renault 3.5 season-opener at Motorland Aragon 0
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0