Mar 21, 2014, 2:21 PM EDT
A lot of race fans – regardless if it’s F1, IndyCar, NASCAR, NHRA or other series – are also fans of racing simulators.
Put them behind the wheel and many think they can rub fenders with – and potentially beat – drivers like Helio Castroneves, Lewis Hamilton, Dale Earnhardt Jr. (who is a big race sim fan and participant) and more.
“Simmers,” as many fans of racing simulators are oftentimes called, now have an opportunity to drive a Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4, thanks to a report by our friends at MotorAuthority.com.
Think about it, you can drive one of the most exotic supercars in the world, and if you crash it – which many of you likely will – it won’t cost you a couple hundred thousand bucks to buy it.
In fact, racing a Huracán won’t cost you a penny, and you can wreck it to your heart’s content, if you want.
That’s because Lamborghini has put the 601-horsepower (in real life) Huracán into an online simulator and free – literally and figuratively – for all potential users/racers.
To go for a ride, click here:
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix Preview 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Matt Kenseth confident as Loudon looms (VIDEO) 0
- Singapore GP, Red Bull GRC highlight weekend’s NBC motorsports coverage 0
- NASCAR: Richard Petty Motorsports committed to two-car program in 2015 5
- NASCAR: STANLEY, DEWALT join JGR in 2015 4
- NASCAR AMERICA: One Sprint Cup title not enough for Keselowski (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s Mikhail Aleshin released from Indianapolis hospital 0