Mar 21, 2014, 2:21 PM EDT
A lot of race fans – regardless if it’s F1, IndyCar, NASCAR, NHRA or other series – are also fans of racing simulators.
Put them behind the wheel and many think they can rub fenders with – and potentially beat – drivers like Helio Castroneves, Lewis Hamilton, Dale Earnhardt Jr. (who is a big race sim fan and participant) and more.
“Simmers,” as many fans of racing simulators are oftentimes called, now have an opportunity to drive a Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4, thanks to a report by our friends at MotorAuthority.com.
Think about it, you can drive one of the most exotic supercars in the world, and if you crash it – which many of you likely will – it won’t cost you a couple hundred thousand bucks to buy it.
In fact, racing a Huracán won’t cost you a penny, and you can wreck it to your heart’s content, if you want.
That’s because Lamborghini has put the 601-horsepower (in real life) Huracán into an online simulator and free – literally and figuratively – for all potential users/racers.
To go for a ride, click here:
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1