Mar 21, 2014, 2:21 PM EST
A lot of race fans – regardless if it’s F1, IndyCar, NASCAR, NHRA or other series – are also fans of racing simulators.
Put them behind the wheel and many think they can rub fenders with – and potentially beat – drivers like Helio Castroneves, Lewis Hamilton, Dale Earnhardt Jr. (who is a big race sim fan and participant) and more.
“Simmers,” as many fans of racing simulators are oftentimes called, now have an opportunity to drive a Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4, thanks to a report by our friends at MotorAuthority.com.
Think about it, you can drive one of the most exotic supercars in the world, and if you crash it – which many of you likely will – it won’t cost you a couple hundred thousand bucks to buy it.
In fact, racing a Huracán won’t cost you a penny, and you can wreck it to your heart’s content, if you want.
That’s because Lamborghini has put the 601-horsepower (in real life) Huracán into an online simulator and free – literally and figuratively – for all potential users/racers.
To go for a ride, click here:
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Dale Jarrett to join NASCAR coverage on NBC, NBCSN 4
- F1: Lotus releases images of its new Mercedes-powered E23 2
- NASCAR Media Tour begins today, but drivers still in idle 2
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. ponders a 24-hour NASCAR race 7
- ‘Do you get mad when your boyfriend wrecks you?’ Danica Patrick faces kids’ pressing questions 5
- Jeff Gordon to serve as NASCAR TV analyst this season 19
- Ganassi’s No. 02 Riley-Ford Scores Rolex 24 Victory 3