Mar 22, 2014, 2:05 PM EDT
INDYCAR’s stars of tomorrow are set to get a promotional boost as Andersen Promotions has announced the launch of the all-new RoadToIndy.TV website.
The project is a collaboration between the Andersen organization – which runs the three developmental leagues that make up the Mazda Road To Indy – and Tampa, Florida-based Victory Group.
“The Mazda Road to Indy is the premier ‘graduate school’ of open-wheel racing in the world – an unparalleled platform for drivers to hone their skills, teams to improve their performance and sponsors to maximize their involvement,” said Dan Andersen, owner and CEO of Andersen Promotions, in a statement.
“We are excited to launch RoadToIndy.TV to take coverage of the ladder series to a new level and showcase our partners, drivers, teams and their sponsors to an ever-growing fan base.”
The plan is to have bi-weekly episodes streamed throughout the racing season, with a focus on the drivers of Indy Lights, Pro Mazda and U.S. F2000.
Episode 1 has already been released and serves as both a primer for new fans and as a season preview for the Road to Indy leagues. You can check it out above.
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 0
- Racing community reflects on the loss of Fox Sports’ broadcaster Steve Byrnes 8
- Sam Schmidt’s inspirational lap in SAM Project, Arrow Corvette on NBC Nightly News (VIDEO, PHOTOS) 2