Mar 22, 2014, 2:05 PM EDT
INDYCAR’s stars of tomorrow are set to get a promotional boost as Andersen Promotions has announced the launch of the all-new RoadToIndy.TV website.
The project is a collaboration between the Andersen organization – which runs the three developmental leagues that make up the Mazda Road To Indy – and Tampa, Florida-based Victory Group.
“The Mazda Road to Indy is the premier ‘graduate school’ of open-wheel racing in the world – an unparalleled platform for drivers to hone their skills, teams to improve their performance and sponsors to maximize their involvement,” said Dan Andersen, owner and CEO of Andersen Promotions, in a statement.
“We are excited to launch RoadToIndy.TV to take coverage of the ladder series to a new level and showcase our partners, drivers, teams and their sponsors to an ever-growing fan base.”
The plan is to have bi-weekly episodes streamed throughout the racing season, with a focus on the drivers of Indy Lights, Pro Mazda and U.S. F2000.
Episode 1 has already been released and serves as both a primer for new fans and as a season preview for the Road to Indy leagues. You can check it out above.
- Sebastian Saavedra leads at halfway in IndyCar season finale (VIDEO) 0
- Robin Miller pays tribute to Justin Wilson (VIDEO) 0
- WATCH LIVE: IndyCar’s championship decided in Sonoma at 1 p.m. PT, 4 ET on NBCSN 1
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Sonoma (4 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- Porsche’s no. 17 car surges to maiden WEC victory in 6 Hours of Nürburgring 2
- Audi boss Ullrich laughs off continual F1 rumors 2
- MotorSportsTalk’s IndyCar championship pre-Sunday post round-up 0