Mar 22, 2014, 2:05 PM EDT
INDYCAR’s stars of tomorrow are set to get a promotional boost as Andersen Promotions has announced the launch of the all-new RoadToIndy.TV website.
The project is a collaboration between the Andersen organization – which runs the three developmental leagues that make up the Mazda Road To Indy – and Tampa, Florida-based Victory Group.
“The Mazda Road to Indy is the premier ‘graduate school’ of open-wheel racing in the world – an unparalleled platform for drivers to hone their skills, teams to improve their performance and sponsors to maximize their involvement,” said Dan Andersen, owner and CEO of Andersen Promotions, in a statement.
“We are excited to launch RoadToIndy.TV to take coverage of the ladder series to a new level and showcase our partners, drivers, teams and their sponsors to an ever-growing fan base.”
The plan is to have bi-weekly episodes streamed throughout the racing season, with a focus on the drivers of Indy Lights, Pro Mazda and U.S. F2000.
Episode 1 has already been released and serves as both a primer for new fans and as a season preview for the Road to Indy leagues. You can check it out above.
- Cole Custer sails to first career ARCA win at Pocono, 9th first-time winner in series in 2015 0
- Dixon crushes lap record to score pole in Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 1
- Johansson: Haas has done its homework ahead of F1 entry 0
- Dixon quickest with unofficial lap record in final practice at Mid-Ohio 0
- Dixon fastest on Friday at Mid-Ohio 1
- Hinchcliffe undergoes final surgery, now “can’t wait to be strapping back in” 2
- With 2016 plans undetermined, Newgarden focused on finishing 2015 strong 1