Mar 22, 2014, 2:05 PM EDT
INDYCAR’s stars of tomorrow are set to get a promotional boost as Andersen Promotions has announced the launch of the all-new RoadToIndy.TV website.
The project is a collaboration between the Andersen organization – which runs the three developmental leagues that make up the Mazda Road To Indy – and Tampa, Florida-based Victory Group.
“The Mazda Road to Indy is the premier ‘graduate school’ of open-wheel racing in the world – an unparalleled platform for drivers to hone their skills, teams to improve their performance and sponsors to maximize their involvement,” said Dan Andersen, owner and CEO of Andersen Promotions, in a statement.
“We are excited to launch RoadToIndy.TV to take coverage of the ladder series to a new level and showcase our partners, drivers, teams and their sponsors to an ever-growing fan base.”
The plan is to have bi-weekly episodes streamed throughout the racing season, with a focus on the drivers of Indy Lights, Pro Mazda and U.S. F2000.
Episode 1 has already been released and serves as both a primer for new fans and as a season preview for the Road to Indy leagues. You can check it out above.
- Off The Grid Mexico Kicks Off on NBCSports.com (VIDEO) 0
- Spectator injured but in stable condition after being hit by debris at St. Pete race 1
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 1
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 2
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5