Mar 22, 2014, 2:05 PM EDT
INDYCAR’s stars of tomorrow are set to get a promotional boost as Andersen Promotions has announced the launch of the all-new RoadToIndy.TV website.
The project is a collaboration between the Andersen organization – which runs the three developmental leagues that make up the Mazda Road To Indy – and Tampa, Florida-based Victory Group.
“The Mazda Road to Indy is the premier ‘graduate school’ of open-wheel racing in the world – an unparalleled platform for drivers to hone their skills, teams to improve their performance and sponsors to maximize their involvement,” said Dan Andersen, owner and CEO of Andersen Promotions, in a statement.
“We are excited to launch RoadToIndy.TV to take coverage of the ladder series to a new level and showcase our partners, drivers, teams and their sponsors to an ever-growing fan base.”
The plan is to have bi-weekly episodes streamed throughout the racing season, with a focus on the drivers of Indy Lights, Pro Mazda and U.S. F2000.
Episode 1 has already been released and serves as both a primer for new fans and as a season preview for the Road to Indy leagues. You can check it out above.
Video from NASCAR America
- Andre Lotterer confirmed for Caterham debut at Spa 0
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs hopeful for eventual return of Tony Stewart 12
- The 2014 Milwaukee IndyFest weekend high on promise, with more positives than negatives 3
- NASCAR’s worst-kept secret is official: Carl Edwards joins Joe Gibbs Racing from 2015 4
- Report: Comcast’s Xfinity, NASCAR closer to series sponsorship deal 0
- Toro Rosso names Max Verstappen for 2015 race seat, to become youngest driver in F1 history 3
- Chase outlook brighter for some, cloudy for others after Michigan 0