Mar 24, 2014, 6:16 PM EDT
We told you there was a lot to cover in Monday’s edition of NASCAR AMERICA on NBCSN. But in case you missed the show, here’s a collection of videos to get caught up on.
First up, things aren’t all smiles at Joe Gibbs Racing despite Kyle Busch’s victory yesterday in California. While proud of their win, they’re also worried about the health of Denny Hamlin, who was forced to miss yesterday’s race:
That said, JGR still was able to effectively lock in one of their three drivers into the Chase and bolster their bid for a championship, something they haven’t achieved since Tony Stewart won it all in 2005.
Speaking of Stewart, he and his Stewart-Haas Racing teammates/employees had a competitive weekend in Fontana, but are still trying to turn themselves into week-in, week-out contenders for wins.
Also discussed was the litany of tire failures that marred the race for many teams and left drivers looking for an answer to the problem. Some drivers, such as Dale Earnhardt Jr., have defended tire maker Goodyear, while others, like Brad Keselowski and Jeff Gordon, have criticized the company:
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 0
- Hamilton weathers the storm to claim third British GP victory at Silverstone 0
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 3
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0