Mar 26, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
Here’s a recap of the 23 confirmed car/driver combinations ahead of the upcoming Verizon IndyCar Series season in detail.
- Tony Kanaan: With great power (the 10 car) comes great responsibility
- Josef Newgarden: Year three is Josef’s chance to enter the elite
- Graham Rahal: All the ingredients are there in year two at RLL
- Justin Wilson: IndyCar’s “nearly” man seeks breakthrough
- Marco Andretti: Luck, qualifying gains could fuel a title challenge
- Ryan Briscoe: Offseason winner looks for more on track in Ganassi return
- Helio Castroneves: Two familiar goals on tap for Castroneves in 2014
- Mikhail Aleshin: A potential surprise driver in 2014
- Sebastien Bourdais: “Bespectacled badass” ready to return to title contention
- Ryan Hunter-Reay: After frustrating 2013, don’t count out a comeback
- Sebastian Saavedra: Third full year, first real chance to shine
- Carlos Munoz: Colombian rookie’s driving set to earn headlines
- Ed Carpenter Racing (Ed Carpenter/Mike Conway): Team set for success on all disciplines
- Takuma Sato: Greater consistency the goal in 2014
- Charlie Kimball: More methodical growth key for CGR’s young gun
- Juan Pablo Montoya: Glory days encore?
- James Hinchcliffe: The court jester seeks to roll with the changes
- Will Power: Best title shot yet?
- Scott Dixon: He’s the champ, yet could still use better starts
- Simon Pagenaud: Year three could be Pagenaud’s title season
- Jack Hawksworth: Late add, roller coaster to get to BHA opportunity
- Oriol Servia: Some Servia always better than no Servia
- TBA: Elusive debut on tap in Coyne’s second car?
More from NASCAR America
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NASCAR Driver Searches
Search player news RotoWorld