Mar 27, 2014, 4:39 PM EDT
Apparently, building race car parts isn’t enough for the folks at Team Penske.
Now they’ve branched off into weird science.
At least that’s the impression we get from the humorous weekly video series, the Penske Files, with edition No. 11 released Thursday.
The latest episode has the company touting a new product, trumpeting loud and proud, “introducing Penske (Super) Starch.”
Or as the motto on the can says, “One spray lasts all day.”
Check out the video – and we’ll leave it up to you whether you want light or heavy starch on that order.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 5
- Fast Facts: Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit 0
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 5
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 5