Mar 27, 2014, 4:39 PM EDT
Apparently, building race car parts isn’t enough for the folks at Team Penske.
Now they’ve branched off into weird science.
At least that’s the impression we get from the humorous weekly video series, the Penske Files, with edition No. 11 released Thursday.
The latest episode has the company touting a new product, trumpeting loud and proud, “introducing Penske (Super) Starch.”
Or as the motto on the can says, “One spray lasts all day.”
Check out the video – and we’ll leave it up to you whether you want light or heavy starch on that order.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- NASCAR AMERICA: Thursday round-up (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar: A crucial weekend to commence at Mid-Ohio 0
- Mark Martin returning to Roush Fenway Racing in unique role 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 3
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12