Mar 27, 2014, 4:39 PM EST
Apparently, building race car parts isn’t enough for the folks at Team Penske.
Now they’ve branched off into weird science.
At least that’s the impression we get from the humorous weekly video series, the Penske Files, with edition No. 11 released Thursday.
The latest episode has the company touting a new product, trumpeting loud and proud, “introducing Penske (Super) Starch.”
Or as the motto on the can says, “One spray lasts all day.”
Check out the video – and we’ll leave it up to you whether you want light or heavy starch on that order.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 0
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 4
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 6
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4