Mar 27, 2014, 4:39 PM EDT
Apparently, building race car parts isn’t enough for the folks at Team Penske.
Now they’ve branched off into weird science.
At least that’s the impression we get from the humorous weekly video series, the Penske Files, with edition No. 11 released Thursday.
The latest episode has the company touting a new product, trumpeting loud and proud, “introducing Penske (Super) Starch.”
Or as the motto on the can says, “One spray lasts all day.”
Check out the video – and we’ll leave it up to you whether you want light or heavy starch on that order.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 14