Mar 27, 2014, 4:39 PM EST
Apparently, building race car parts isn’t enough for the folks at Team Penske.
Now they’ve branched off into weird science.
At least that’s the impression we get from the humorous weekly video series, the Penske Files, with edition No. 11 released Thursday.
The latest episode has the company touting a new product, trumpeting loud and proud, “introducing Penske (Super) Starch.”
Or as the motto on the can says, “One spray lasts all day.”
Check out the video – and we’ll leave it up to you whether you want light or heavy starch on that order.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Rex White, NASCAR Hall of Fame driver — and storyteller 1
- Is a NASCAR TV analyst career in Jeff Gordon’s future? ‘I’d entertain it’ 2
- After wedding and winter to reflect, Joey Logano looks for more in 2015 2
- Jeff Gordon’s legacy of success transcends generations 1
- Jeff Gordon announces 2015 as final full-time season 43
- NASCAR: Trackside shopping set to change as part of new Fanatics deal (UPDATED) 10
- Brian Vickers to return to racing at Las Vegas after health scare 9