Mar 28, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Despite coming to Malaysia during a difficult time in the country’s history with the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 in the forefront of the minds of all Malaysians and people around the globe, the Formula 1 fraternity tries to entertain and put a smile on the fans’ faces.
For this weekend’s race at Sepang, the drivers will run with stickers honoring Flight MH70 on their helmets, and in this video Felipe Massa and Jenson Button talk about their hopes of bringing some light to a dark time in Malaysia’s history.
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 1
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 3
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3
- Still searching: Castroneves finishes 14th, falls short of IndyCar title (VIDEO) 1