Mar 28, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Despite coming to Malaysia during a difficult time in the country’s history with the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 in the forefront of the minds of all Malaysians and people around the globe, the Formula 1 fraternity tries to entertain and put a smile on the fans’ faces.
For this weekend’s race at Sepang, the drivers will run with stickers honoring Flight MH70 on their helmets, and in this video Felipe Massa and Jenson Button talk about their hopes of bringing some light to a dark time in Malaysia’s history.
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN 0
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 0
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 0
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2
- VIDEO: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY Show, talks about F1 in the U.S. 2
- Tune-In: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY Show (PHOTOS) 1