Mar 28, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Despite coming to Malaysia during a difficult time in the country’s history with the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 in the forefront of the minds of all Malaysians and people around the globe, the Formula 1 fraternity tries to entertain and put a smile on the fans’ faces.
For this weekend’s race at Sepang, the drivers will run with stickers honoring Flight MH70 on their helmets, and in this video Felipe Massa and Jenson Button talk about their hopes of bringing some light to a dark time in Malaysia’s history.
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1