Mar 28, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Despite coming to Malaysia during a difficult time in the country’s history with the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 in the forefront of the minds of all Malaysians and people around the globe, the Formula 1 fraternity tries to entertain and put a smile on the fans’ faces.
For this weekend’s race at Sepang, the drivers will run with stickers honoring Flight MH70 on their helmets, and in this video Felipe Massa and Jenson Button talk about their hopes of bringing some light to a dark time in Malaysia’s history.
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 1
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 5
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 6