Mar 28, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Despite coming to Malaysia during a difficult time in the country’s history with the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 in the forefront of the minds of all Malaysians and people around the globe, the Formula 1 fraternity tries to entertain and put a smile on the fans’ faces.
For this weekend’s race at Sepang, the drivers will run with stickers honoring Flight MH70 on their helmets, and in this video Felipe Massa and Jenson Button talk about their hopes of bringing some light to a dark time in Malaysia’s history.
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 0
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 9
- Eldora and Indy putting a lot on Tony Stewart’s plate 0
- Todd Gilliland, 14, outdistances father David, grandfather Butch in first time they’ve all raced together 0