Mar 28, 2014, 7:30 AM EDT
In this edition of paddock pass, NBCSN’s Will Buxton chats with Formula One Management Technical Analyst Gary Anderson who breaks down the details of the on-going appeal over Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo’s disqualification at the Australian Grand Prix.
We hear from Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel about his struggles after retiring early in Australia and what needs to change to be competitive this season.
Will chats with constructors championship leading McLaren teammates Kevin Magnussen & Jenson Button after their 2/3 finish in Australia.
Will also catches up with Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton, and Williams-Mercedes’ Felipe Massa & Valtteri Bottas.
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1
- Insight: Planning Andretti’s Sports Marketing promotional efforts at Miami and NOLA 0
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 2
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 3
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 4