Mar 28, 2014, 7:30 AM EST
In this edition of paddock pass, NBCSN’s Will Buxton chats with Formula One Management Technical Analyst Gary Anderson who breaks down the details of the on-going appeal over Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo’s disqualification at the Australian Grand Prix.
We hear from Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel about his struggles after retiring early in Australia and what needs to change to be competitive this season.
Will chats with constructors championship leading McLaren teammates Kevin Magnussen & Jenson Button after their 2/3 finish in Australia.
Will also catches up with Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton, and Williams-Mercedes’ Felipe Massa & Valtteri Bottas.
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 6
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1
- Sprint to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s Cup Series after 2016 (VIDEO) 17
- NBC SportsWorld: The vision of blind NHRA crew chief Jay Blake 1
- Rutledge Wood joins NBC Sports Group’s NASCAR and motors coverage 6
- NASCAR expands Sprint Unlimited field to include Chase drivers 3
- Health issues to sideline Brian Vickers for early part of 2015 Sprint Cup season 5