Mar 28, 2014, 7:30 AM EDT
In this edition of paddock pass, NBCSN’s Will Buxton chats with Formula One Management Technical Analyst Gary Anderson who breaks down the details of the on-going appeal over Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo’s disqualification at the Australian Grand Prix.
We hear from Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel about his struggles after retiring early in Australia and what needs to change to be competitive this season.
Will chats with constructors championship leading McLaren teammates Kevin Magnussen & Jenson Button after their 2/3 finish in Australia.
Will also catches up with Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton, and Williams-Mercedes’ Felipe Massa & Valtteri Bottas.
- Juan Pablo Montoya, Will Power go looking for fun, wind up with ‘Sex Tape’ 1
- Brickyard owes Juan Pablo Montoya one, but will it pay off Sunday? 1
- Everyone worried about a Kenseth win — except Matt himself 0
- Hungarian GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Matt Kenseth fastest in Friday’s Sprint Cup practice at Indy 0