Mar 28, 2014, 7:30 AM EST
In this edition of paddock pass, NBCSN’s Will Buxton chats with Formula One Management Technical Analyst Gary Anderson who breaks down the details of the on-going appeal over Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo’s disqualification at the Australian Grand Prix.
We hear from Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel about his struggles after retiring early in Australia and what needs to change to be competitive this season.
Will chats with constructors championship leading McLaren teammates Kevin Magnussen & Jenson Button after their 2/3 finish in Australia.
Will also catches up with Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton, and Williams-Mercedes’ Felipe Massa & Valtteri Bottas.
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 0
- Lewis Hamilton explains decision to reject #1 for 2015 0
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Hamilton fastest as Mercedes impresses again on day three 0
- Happy 75th birthday to one of the best ever, Mario Andretti 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Rosberg quickest as Mercedes shows its hand on day two 0