Mar 28, 2014, 7:30 AM EDT
In this edition of paddock pass, NBCSN’s Will Buxton chats with Formula One Management Technical Analyst Gary Anderson who breaks down the details of the on-going appeal over Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo’s disqualification at the Australian Grand Prix.
We hear from Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel about his struggles after retiring early in Australia and what needs to change to be competitive this season.
Will chats with constructors championship leading McLaren teammates Kevin Magnussen & Jenson Button after their 2/3 finish in Australia.
Will also catches up with Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton, and Williams-Mercedes’ Felipe Massa & Valtteri Bottas.
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 3
- Fast Facts: Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit 0
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 4
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 5