Mar 28, 2014, 8:29 PM EDT
In Episode 4 of the NBCSports.com series “Will Buxton’s Racing Debut,” the pressure is on for NBCSN’s Formula One insider.
While he has trained hard and learned as much as he could about driving a single-seater, he now must prove he’s good enough to take the green flag for the first race of his career.
With just three practice sessions to do the job, Buxton must show considerable progress in order to earn the thumbs up from Ferrari Driver Academy head Luca Baldiserri.
In case you haven’t followed along with the series, be sure to catch up with Episode 1, Episode 2, and Episode 3. And remember to catch qualifying for the Malaysian Grand Prix tomorrow morning at 4 a.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra.
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 1
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 1
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 9
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0