Mar 28, 2014, 8:29 PM EDT
In Episode 4 of the NBCSports.com series “Will Buxton’s Racing Debut,” the pressure is on for NBCSN’s Formula One insider.
While he has trained hard and learned as much as he could about driving a single-seater, he now must prove he’s good enough to take the green flag for the first race of his career.
With just three practice sessions to do the job, Buxton must show considerable progress in order to earn the thumbs up from Ferrari Driver Academy head Luca Baldiserri.
In case you haven’t followed along with the series, be sure to catch up with Episode 1, Episode 2, and Episode 3. And remember to catch qualifying for the Malaysian Grand Prix tomorrow morning at 4 a.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra.
Video from NASCAR America
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 0
- What now if your favorite driver is eliminated from Chase? 1
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10
- UPDATED: Chase contender Kyle Busch back on track after Lap 102 crash (VIDEO) 0
- Faced with must-win scenarios, Earnhardt, Johnson lead halfway at Talladega 0
- Surprising revelation: Dale Jr. admits he coasted earlier in his career — ‘I just rested on my legacy and last name’ 0
- With nothing left to do but win, Dale Earnhardt Jr. faces Talladega with optimism 0