Mar 28, 2014, 8:29 PM EDT
In Episode 4 of the NBCSports.com series “Will Buxton’s Racing Debut,” the pressure is on for NBCSN’s Formula One insider.
While he has trained hard and learned as much as he could about driving a single-seater, he now must prove he’s good enough to take the green flag for the first race of his career.
With just three practice sessions to do the job, Buxton must show considerable progress in order to earn the thumbs up from Ferrari Driver Academy head Luca Baldiserri.
In case you haven’t followed along with the series, be sure to catch up with Episode 1, Episode 2, and Episode 3. And remember to catch qualifying for the Malaysian Grand Prix tomorrow morning at 4 a.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra.
- Hamilton tops second practice in Hungary ahead of Rosberg 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Hungarian Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hungarian GP highlights 30+ hours of motorsports coverage across NBC, NBCSN and CNBC this weekend 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for Hungarian GP 0
- Report: Deal for Marcos Ambrose’ return to Australia to race V8 Supercars for Roger Penske may be close 7