Mar 28, 2014, 8:29 PM EDT
In Episode 4 of the NBCSports.com series “Will Buxton’s Racing Debut,” the pressure is on for NBCSN’s Formula One insider.
While he has trained hard and learned as much as he could about driving a single-seater, he now must prove he’s good enough to take the green flag for the first race of his career.
With just three practice sessions to do the job, Buxton must show considerable progress in order to earn the thumbs up from Ferrari Driver Academy head Luca Baldiserri.
In case you haven’t followed along with the series, be sure to catch up with Episode 1, Episode 2, and Episode 3. And remember to catch qualifying for the Malaysian Grand Prix tomorrow morning at 4 a.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra.
- Here are your TV times for this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- James Hinchcliffe describes how inspired he was by Justin Wilson 1
- Dixon: “I don’t think anybody had a stellar season” 5
- Watkins Glen, Baltimore stand out for Stefan Wilson’s favorite race memories of brother Justin 1
- Report: Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 1
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1