Mar 28, 2014, 8:29 PM EDT
In Episode 4 of the NBCSports.com series “Will Buxton’s Racing Debut,” the pressure is on for NBCSN’s Formula One insider.
While he has trained hard and learned as much as he could about driving a single-seater, he now must prove he’s good enough to take the green flag for the first race of his career.
With just three practice sessions to do the job, Buxton must show considerable progress in order to earn the thumbs up from Ferrari Driver Academy head Luca Baldiserri.
In case you haven’t followed along with the series, be sure to catch up with Episode 1, Episode 2, and Episode 3. And remember to catch qualifying for the Malaysian Grand Prix tomorrow morning at 4 a.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra.
- Graham Rahal now trails Montoya by nine points in IndyCar standings 0
- Karam’s Mid-Ohio spin triggers frustration, skepticism from IndyCar paddock 0
- Rahal scores dream win on home soil in Honda 200 at Mid-Ohio 1
- Helio Castroneves leads halfway through the Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Mid-Ohio (1:30 p.m. ET, CNBC and Live Extra) 0
- Hunter-Reay fastest in final Mid-Ohio warm up despite spinning out 0
- Cole Custer sails to first career ARCA win at Pocono, 9th first-time winner in series in 2015 0